Full Circle Travel Reviews

01491 833227

niall@fullcircletravel.com

59 St Marys Street

Tell us how Full Circle Travel made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Nothing is too much - Jacqui and Niall are excellent; always helpful and respond immediately to any query. They came in to their own with recent storms and associated cancellations helping to minimise disruption. Happy to recommend to friends and family. They are top class.
Complete satisfaction, with loads of great memories 10/10!
We had a couple of special requirements which other travel agents had said we would need to sort for ourselves. Niall at full circle travel was outstanding in all he did for us taking care of all our needs and we had a fabulous trip to Athens over the new year. We will definitely continue using full circle.
Thank you so much for your kind words and of course the lovely wine, it was very much appreciated. I am delighted you enjoyed Athens and I look forward to helping you with future travel plans.

Best wishes,

Managing Director
My first experience with Full Circle...
Booked Club Med skiing holiday for large family group, looked after by Jacky Stone who gave us (group of 12) absolute first class customer service from beginning to end...
I can’t recommend and praise this agent highly enough, customer service and integrity off the scale.
Thank you so much for sorting out problems and getting us all a wonderful deal!!!!
Dear Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I am delighted you are happy with the service Jacky provided and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Kind regards,

Full Circle Travel
Excellent, thoughtful organisation. Every element was well planned and worked very well - eg. car hire, flight times, adjoining rooms at the hotel, suitability of the resort. We would not hesitate to recommend Full Circle Travel.
We can not thank Niall and his team enough for their professional and dedicated service both in the booking of the holiday and long after our return. When booking the holiday, Niall found the very best deal for us - much better value than an online search. Communication was always clear and he was very easy to contact even when abroad. Having encountered issues on our holiday, Niall was tireless in his efforts to resolve the situation and went above and beyond in his customer care. I cannot recommend Full Circle highly enough - so much better than a high street travel agent. Five star review for this excellent business!
The staff have been: friendly, efficient, flexible and have done everything they can to accommodate my request. ( which did keep changing) They have become friends and are interested in me and my travels. Cannot recommend enough
Full Circle Travel 5 star review on 5th June 2019
We've used Full Circle Travel for several Club Med holidays now. Niall has always been extremely helpful - advising on resorts, getting us great prices and rooms, and helping with a lot of extra things like sorting out boarding passes and ski hire etc.
Will definitely be using again!
Thanks so much!
Always courteous and very efficient - queries always promptly dealt with.
A pleasure to deal with Lucy and Liam.
I have never received better service from an agent. Niall delivered way beyond expectation, even when he was on holiday himself!
Special requests were made and reminders also sent.
Could not recommend too highly, even the price couldn’t be bettered!
Highly efficient, very knowledgeable and a global offering.
We found Full Circle Travel to provide an excellent customer experience. This was our first time using them, and it was for our honeymoon so arguably the most important holiday we will take. Our contact, Niall, worked hard to provide a honeymoon itinerary specific to our interests, and was very accommodating with any changes we wished to make. He was also great for responding in a timely manner, offering advice, updates, and answers to any questions we had. We honestly could not fault the service we received at all, and we had a very smooth, relaxing honeymoon as a result of the work Niall and Full Circle Travel put in. Thank you!
Stuart,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of the service we provided. I was delighted to help with your honeymoon and am so happy it all went so well and I look forward to helping you with future travel plans.

Kind regards,

Managing Director
Niall Douglas put together a tremendous honeymoon itinerary for us, incorporating all of the activities and locations we told him we'd like to do and see. He was very flexible and helpful when it came to changing to itinerary, providing advice, or booking activities. I would not hesitate to use Niall, or Full Circle Travel, again.
Full Circle planned, booked and organised our holiday to Sorrento perfectly. We received a document wallet with our tickets, boarding passes and a guide book too - thoughtful touches which we really appreciated. Our trips and excursions all worked well and we had a call from a local agent on our arrival which was also lovely. I would not hesitate to recommend using Full Circle to plan your holiday it takes all the sweat out of trawling through the internet and was good value too! They offer a friendly, professional and excellent service could not have asked for better.
Dear Katrina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our services.

I am delighted you had such a lovely holiday and thank you so much for your kind words.

Managing Director
Another fantastic holiday organised by Full Circle .
Can’t wait till the next one !
Anna
Nicki understood our brief right from the offset and came up with excellent recommendations. The holiday turned out to be a triumph!
AMAZING - the only way to describe how Niall organised our trip!
Various routes, different passengers but everything about our trip was organised efficiently & Niall could not have been more helpful.
I have already recommended him & will continue to do so - Well Done Full Circle!
Full circle put all of my holiday wishes and requests into one great package deal for me
Informative, efficient and attentive. The visa process was not straightforward but Full Circle ensured I was kept fully up to date. Final travel pack well put together.
Very personal service, good discount, range of holiday options and very quick to reply whilst we were away.
Niall at Full Circle has always been extremely helpful & helped us to get the best holiday possible; we were even offered an upgrade! He was very efficient in booking our holiday and chasing up any concerns. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Full Circle to friends and family.
Full Circle Travel is rated 4.99 based on 67 reviews