Fun For Kids Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fun For Kids

How would you rate Fun For Kids ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Annie Mccann

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fun For Kids in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Annie Mccann
"The things i wanted was very easy to order an fast delivery. So i will be ordering again of them. I got lots of emails telling me when i will resive my order. An how long its gona take so i was very happy with that. My son is gona be very happy with his toys. I will be telling lots of my family an friends about this shop. So that shop will get lots of custom over me telling a lot of friends about it. So thank you."
Fun For Kids is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews