Funky futon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Funky futon

How would you rate Funky futon ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Debbie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Funky futon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Debbie Compton
"Love love love. My Warwick futon arrived on the date given. So well wrapped no way could it get damaged. Easy to assemble even for someone who dosent do self assembly. The funton is excellent made and a beautiful sturdy piece of furntiure. I upgrade to the best futon mattress and its so comfy in fact a better mattress then on the bed in the spare room. Also the customer serivce from start to finish was top notch. Andrew phoned me about the mattress and we agreed on the details. Great service, well build to the colours request excellent customer serivce. I would recommend this company to anyone any query on size will also be dealt with."
Funky futon is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews