Funky futon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Funky futon

Tell us how Funky futon made you happy

"Love love love. My Warwick futon arrived on the date given. So well wrapped no way could it get damaged. Easy to assemble even for someone who dosent do self assembly. The funton is excellent made and a beautiful sturdy piece of furntiure. I upgrade to the best futon mattress and its so comfy in fact a better mattress then on the bed in the spare room. Also the customer serivce from start to finish was top notch. Andrew phoned me about the mattress and we agreed on the details. Great service, well build to the colours request excellent customer serivce. I would recommend this company to anyone any query on size will also be dealt with."
Are you Funky futon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Funky futon is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews