furnish365.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend furnish365.co.uk

Tell us how furnish365.co.uk made you happy
Where can i start with furnish365 i have a 5 month old marble table That was advertised as marble But is actually a cheap marble coating My table coating has started to come away As it is still under guarantee I tried contacting furnish365 After messageing them on Instagram and Facebook To complain I was given incorrect email addresses Eventually after 4 weeks I had a reply From the appalling customer service member terri who accused me of damaging my own table was extremely rude And is not the correct procedure or manner to deal with a faulty table so if you think your buying a marble table your not its a cheap marble coating and they try and get out of the gurantee if i could give this company 0 i would ive now contacted financial ombusmand who are looking in to my complaint so i would not recommened purchasing anything from furnish365
Ordered a dining table and chairs. It arrived the week I ordered it. Everyone was so helpful from ordering to delivery. It also looks stunning in our kitchen such good quality. Delivery driver was excellent too. Polite, professional and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend Furnish 365 and will definitely be ordering again in the future. Thank you very much
Ordered my table and chairs on the Wednesday night and it arrived by the Friday, I am more than happy with the quality of the table and looks lovely in my living room, will definitely order from here again
Excellent service and great prices very helpful would recommend them all the time
absolutely shocking service from this company.
my boyfriend ordered a bed and was told it was £49 delivery.
a couple of days later, you said it was actually £99 delivery, he queried this and was told they would honour the original delivery price as it was confirmed in writing.
the order went through and he was told it would be delivered on 13/03 but wasn’t given a timeframe. he needed to get the time off work to make sure he was home but wasn’t told a time ever.
he messaged a couple of times a few days prior to delivery and received no response until the morning of 13/03 which was a call stating that you had cancelled the order because you’re not making any profit on it and you now wanted him to pay £150 for the delivery of the bed.
i personally ordered a bed from you in february and only paid £79 delivery and we live very close by.
he offered to compromise and pay an additional £20 towards delivery as he needed a new bed as he has been without one.
i called and was just told sorry nothing we can do which is not acceptable, you then told me that as a gesture of goodwill you would offer a discount in the future... if you can offer one in the future, then offer one now to retain custom.
i’ve raised a complaint via email and heard nothing back, and i probably won’t either.
bad customer service, stay away.
furnish365.co.uk is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews