www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

98.63%
Industry Average
I was quite happy with what I received. Not only I was happy with my order, I am satisfied with the service from delivery and the person I spoke with recently about my order. Thank you FurnitureMattressDirect for all you have done!
posted 3 weeks ago - KHAN KUDEEP
My back is feeling better and the quality of your mattress is superb. Thanks FurnitureMattressDirect. Your service and prices are much appreciated.My back is feeling better and the quality of your mattress is superb. Thanks FurnitureMattressDirect. Your service and prices are much appreciated.
posted 1 month ago - LIDA LI
I recently bought platform bed and queen size mattress . The quality of both my products are amazing and pocket friendly. Looking for a deal always choose furniture mattress direct😁. The delivery was on time and customer service executive really helped me. Cheers!!!!!
posted 1 month ago - Anshu Singh
Want to say a quick thank you to FurnitureMattressDirect for the amazing customer service.
posted 2 months ago - Much obliged.
purchased a new bunk bed with a twin mattress in a box and double mattress in a box. Really impressed with the quality of furniture along with service. Thanks to Furnituremattressdirect for your amazing service
posted 3 months ago - Vimmi Singh
I would definitely recommend furnituremattressdirect for their amazing furniture and customer service. I recently received my bunk bed and mattresses and really impressed with the quality.
posted 3 months ago - Marla Bizowski
Thank you furnituremattressdirect for your excellent service and quality of merchandise.
posted 3 months ago - Charanjit Singh
Let me tell you the whole experience was fast and painless. Excellent prices and customer service. You need anything this is the place to shop. Got a bunkbed and 2 mattresses from here. Totally satisfied.
posted 3 months ago - Eddie Slivinsky
Excellent service and Lush mattress in queen is the best! Very comfortable and price is reasonable. Service is excellent Thank you furnituremattressdirect Will recommend you to my friends
posted 3 months ago - Adam Sawyer
Got a bunch of furniture from here and am very pleased with the customer service, the products and the pricing is of course unbeatable!
posted 7 months ago - SAMOEI PHILIP