www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

98.25%
Industry Average
posted 3 months ago - Mr marks Li
posted 6 months ago - Lopez
Customer service at this location is excellent. Furniture Mattress Direct supplied the dining set, coffee table, Mattress sets, boxsprings, bunk beds, sectional sets, bedroom sets, and accessories for our cottage and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted, within our budget.
posted 6 months ago - Frank Lee
Everyone who came to the house warming party was complimenting us on the furniture and I am sure many of my friends are going to end up buying from you guys again. Thank you for the amazing customer service and the quality products at these great prices.
posted 6 months ago - Donald
my bedroom set, sofa set, coffee table set, 3 mattress sets, a tv stand, futon, a bunk bed, and some accessories from Furniture Mattress Direct recently and based on my experience, I would highly recommend them. Friendly customer service. Very good quality of the products. Very fast delivery times. And unbeatable prices. You cannot find all of these at any other store.
posted 7 months ago - Miku Patel
We were looking for a king size and he basically walked us through what would be the perfect mattress for us. From which mattress would be the best to maneuver into the house, down to the very science of how it would benefit our health. The man knows his stuff. To be honest, I dont plan on going anywhere else to buy a bed. Service here was great. thanks again FurnitureMattressDirect. I believe this is our number 1 online furniture store.
posted 7 months ago - Kalpana
I purchased an Orthopedic mattress for the master bedroom and guest room. Delivery time was perfect! We received on time!! Furniture Mattress Direct called me after I received the mattresses to make sure we were satisfied!! Excellent customer service, excellent product and excellent delivery service!! Furniture Mattress Direct thank you!!
posted 7 months ago - Sudeep
my order my wife was really happy. We purchased a new sofa set and coffee table set. Love the quality and it compliments my living room. Furniture Mattress Direct have a very good delivery service. We will be back to order another item!!
posted 7 months ago - Dharbar dolls