www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.furnituremattressdirect.ca

Tell us how www.furnituremattressdirect.ca made you happy
Was so happy when it finally arrived. Love the new look in my home. Will purchase more as I am still in process of renovating. Furnituremattressdirect have so many things to choose from. great selection.
We received our new bedroom set and we just finished setting it up in the bedroom. Looks really stunning. The room has added colour now witht this blue king bed. We now can bring guests over to sleep in comfort. Furnituremattresssdirect is our to go furiture store.
buying a sofa- superb quality, Great customer service, wide selection of fabrics, reasonable prices and great deals!!
Best place to buy sofa. This was the first time I ordered a sofa from FurnitureMattressDirect. I believe the person I spoke with is the owner and was super friendly and accommodated to all my needs. My ordered came right on time. The quality is excellent and prices are affordable as well. I recommend this place. All the best!!
Few days ago we went to furnituremattressdirect and placed an order for a new dining room table and we just received the table and chairs. Wow. We are really happy that the quality of the dining room set looks just lovely. I can now invite friends and family over and have the extra space for seating in the dining room. Looks just amazing.
I placed an order with furnituremattressdirect for a new coffee table, sectional set and mattress. I am really happy how quick they delivered my items. My wife is happy and now we can enjoy our new furniture for years to come.
Friends came over my home and made such wonderful compliments and asked where I purchased my new bedroom set. You will hear from my colleagues very soon! Just want to say thank you and wish you all the best
We purchased new mattresses from furnituremattressdirect and the mattresses are very comfortable. The Orthopedic UltraFlex mattress actually helped my dad's back. He suffers from chronic backache and wow what a transformation. I really appreciate the quality and the price is just competitive!
no pushy sales staff. The associate assisted me when I called in the purchase our lovely new dining table. He was helpful, gave great recommendations and did his best to ensure we had a smooth delivery.
I purchased a new bunk bed few weeks ago and we finally put it up in our kids room! We love the white double over double bunk bed and how it actually looks in my kids room. Now my kids can sleep separately but share the same room!! Thanks furnituremattressdirect.
i really am happy with receiving our king mattress and bunk bed! many thanks! am very happy! really love the quality and colour. Very durable bunk bed
Furnituremattressdirect has been very helpful when we purchased our new sectional set from them. Customer service is phenomenal. The sectional set is reversible which is a huge bonus. If we moved we can change how we like it. The delivery guy was very pleasant and we received in no time. Thanks again furnituremattressdirect for my new sectional set!
Furniture Mattress Direct have excellent customer service! They are prompt and efficient and know their products very well! Furniture Mattress Direct is a one stop furniture shop and highly recommend anyone to check out their inventory! You won't be disappointed!!
The guy was great and very informative about the different types of mattresses. We were looking for a king size and he basically walked us through what would be the perfect mattress for us. From which mattress would be the best to maneuver into the house, down to the very science of how it would benefit our health. The man knows his stuff. To be honest, I dont plan on going anywhere else to buy a bed. Service here was great. thanks again FurnitureMattressDirect. I believe this is our number 1 online furniture store.
So I recently purchased and new single sofa with a recliner (I live alone) and made the best decision. Love how the quality of the sofa looks and the recliner is very comfortable since it will me only for me!!!! FurnitureMattressDirect has so many choices to choose from and love it!
sectional set and a three piece sofa set, a dining table set, 2 bedroom sets, a coffee table set, a klik klak sofa bed and 3 memory foam mattress sets. The delivery of the furniture was prompt, and the delivery people were very helpful. When I opened the furniture, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it all. The mattresses are very comfortable, and the furniture is of very good quality. I ended up furnishing my home for a low price, with very good furniture. I am sure I will buy from them again whenever I need any more furniture, and have already been telling my friends about this gem of a place !
The prices are the lowest, compared to anywhere else and the service is excellent. The delivery guy who delivered my furniture was friendly and helpful too. My home looks like a totally different place now, once I set everything up, and the mattresses are super comfortable. I had not imagined that such good quality furniture could be had for such a low price. Thanks to Furniture Mattress Direct,
www.furnituremattressdirect.ca is rated 4.96 based on 89 reviews