www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.furnituremattressdirect.ca

Tell us how www.furnituremattressdirect.ca made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Wow. We are really happy that the quality of the dining room set looks just lovely. I can now invite friends and family over and have the extra space for seating in the dining room. Looks just amazing.
happy how quick they delivered my items. My wife is happy and now we can enjoy our new furniture for years to come.
I received my new area rug how stunning it really looked. It is huge and looks perfect in my livingroom. I received compliments from family how stunning it looked. I really like your service. You gave such optimal service making this a very good purchase for me. I couldn't have asked for more. The colour is just absolutely amazing. Great place to shop at furnituremattressdirect!
Everyone who came to the house warming party was complimenting us on the furniture and I am sure many of my friends are going to end up buying from you guys again. Thank you for the amazing customer service and the quality products at these great prices.
We went ahead and ordered our Accent Chair and Bunk Bed and love them both. The fabric design on the accent chair is just perfect and my kids love their new bunk bed. Special thanks to FurnitureMattressDirect for making my life easier now. Kids can now sleep better and I can have a piece of mind!
furnituremattressdirect to anyone who is looking for quality furniture. We were delighted to see our new area rugs! We purchased 5 area rugs and love them all. The person we spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and knew the rugs very well. I found all the rugs from furnituremattressdirect superior compared to other places we have researched. Their collections in area rugs are beautiful and absolutely love them all. If anyone is looking for awesome deals and quality area rugs best to stop by furnituremattressdirect and see for yourself. They have a huge collection to choose from and will keep you busy deciding on what you want!!
This was the first time I ordered a sofa from FurnitureMattressDirect. I believe the person I spoke with is the owner and was super friendly and accommodated to all my needs. My ordered came right on time. The quality is excellent and prices are affordable as well. I recommend this place. All the best!!
purchased new mattresses from furnituremattressdirect and the mattresses are very comfortable. The Orthopedic UltraFlex mattress actually helped my dad's back. He suffers from chronic backache and wow what a transformation. I really appreciate the quality and the price is just competitive!
I was looking for a comfortable mattress, reasonably priced and came across Furniture Mattress Direct. I purchased an Orthopedic mattress for the master bedroom and guest room. Delivery time was perfect! We received on time!! Furniture Mattress Direct called me after I received the mattresses to make sure we were satisfied!! Excellent customer service, excellent product and excellent delivery service!! Furniture Mattress Direct thank you!!
we purchased our new sectional set from them. Customer service is phenomenal. The sectional set is reversible which is a huge bonus. If we moved we can change how we like it. The delivery guy was very pleasant and we received in no time. Thanks again furnituremattressdirect for my new sectional set!
The guy was extremely friendly. Everything I ordered came right on time and was made to perhad the best selections of furniture with the best quality. The quality of the work was fantastic. Very satisfied with my purchase, and will definitely be coming back!! I strongly recommend this store to be the first place for you to visit when you’re looking for a purchase. The bedroom set was very nice and affordable. I strongly advise anyone to take a look at FurnitureMattressDirect website and see for yourself!!
my order my wife was really happy. We purchased a new sofa set and coffee table set. Love the quality and it compliments my living room. Furniture Mattress Direct have a very good delivery service. We will be back to order another item!!
He is leaving for school so purchased from them. What an amazing decision I made. Very pleased with the quality and service I got from them.
I set everything up, and the mattresses are super comfortable. I had not imagined that such good quality furniture could be had for such a low price. Thanks to Furniture Mattress Direct,
www.furnituremattressdirect.ca is rated 4.97 based on 146 reviews