www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.furnituremattressdirect.ca

Tell us how www.furnituremattressdirect.ca made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Bought this sectional set from them , started sinking after 3 months , thought it might be temporary and will stop after some time , but after 6 months of use this one is fully sinked to depth of more than one inch , within one year this thing is falling apart , tried to move one of the attached pillows to clean it and it turned into big tear, just made out of cheap material. These pics are actually old and now its looking even more hideous, its about year since I bought from them.Tried contacting them about the matter, they never helped me out , now Thinking of taking them to taking them to small claims court , if other people are in same boat and are wondering about options , could guide them for free. Wish there could be negative rating , so that I could have save follow Canadians from being ripped off of their money.
coffee table set, a klik klak sofa bed and 3 memory foam mattress sets. The delivery of the furniture was prompt, and the delivery people were very helpful. When I opened the furniture, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it all. The mattresses are very comfortable, and the furniture is of very good quality. I ended up furnishing my home for a low price, with very good furniture. I am sure I will buy from them again whenever I need any more furniture, and have already been telling my friends about this gem of a place !
Friendly customer service. Very good quality of the products. Very fast delivery times. And unbeatable prices. You cannot find all of these at any other store.
He provided options and was extremely helpful and honest from the very start.The product itself, they were amazing, the sectional sets are very comfortable and look amazing in my home. The mattress is very comfortable and I did not expect to get it for such a price.
Thank you again, you have made me very happy customer and will definitely come again.
love the white double over double bunk bed and how it actually looks in my kids room. Now my kids can sleep separately but share the same room!! Thanks furnituremattressdirect.
He suffers from chronic backache and wow what a transformation. I really appreciate the quality and the price is just competitive!
If we moved we can change how we like it. The delivery guy was very pleasant and we received in no time.
Thanks again furnituremattressdirect for my new sectional set!
I decided to go with the couch and a mattress set from FurnitureMattressDirect.com
Salesperson was very professional and helpful. He helped me make the right decision! Would highly recommend Furniture Mattress Direct.
Also the staff is extremely helpful. Definitely recommend for furniture, mattress sets, coffee tables, dining sets, etc.
Furniture Mattress Direct thank you!!
Finally have drawers and more drawers! love the stairs. Can now have a peace of mind with no more clutter and stairs are very safe.

I give this bunk bed a 10+

I went to buy a mattress for my daughter and also end up buying a Bunk bed for my grand kids as well.
Sandi was very helpful and answered all my questions patiently and helped me make an informed decision.
I would definately recommend this place to my friends and family.
Customer service at this location is excellent.
Furniture Mattress Direct supplied the dining set, coffee table, Mattress sets, boxsprings, bunk beds, sectional sets, bedroom sets, and accessories for our cottage and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted, within our budget.
Everyone who came to the house warming party was complimenting us on the furniture and I am sure many of my friends are going to end up buying from you guys again.

Thank you for the amazing customer service and the quality products at these great prices.
my bedroom set, sofa set, coffee table set, 3 mattress sets, a tv stand, futon, a bunk bed, and some accessories from Furniture Mattress Direct recently and based on my experience, I would highly recommend them.
We were looking for a king size and he basically walked us through what would be the perfect mattress for us. From which mattress would be the best to maneuver into the house, down to the very science of how it would benefit our health. The man knows his stuff. To be honest, I dont plan on going anywhere else to buy a bed. Service here was great. thanks again FurnitureMattressDirect. I believe this is our number 1 online furniture store.
My home looks like a totally different place now, once I set everything up, and the mattresses are super comfortable.
I had not imagined that such good quality furniture could be had for such a low price.
Thanks to Furniture Mattress Direct,
I purchased an Orthopedic mattress for the master bedroom and guest room. Delivery time was perfect! We received on time!! Furniture Mattress Direct called me after I received the mattresses to make sure we were satisfied!! Excellent customer service, excellent product and excellent delivery service!!
Furniture Mattress Direct thank you!!
Friends came over my home and made such wonderful compliments and asked where I purchased my new bedroom set. You will hear from my colleagues very soon!
Just want to say thank you and wish you all the best
my order my wife was really happy. We purchased a new sofa set and coffee table set. Love the quality and it compliments my living room.

Furniture Mattress Direct have a very good delivery service. We will be back to order another item!!
www.furnituremattressdirect.ca is rated 4.92 based on 101 reviews