www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.furnituremattressdirect.ca

Tell us how www.furnituremattressdirect.ca made you happy

Telephone
"I purchased few things from FurnitureMattressDirect and just want to say your prices are so competitive and your service is excellent. The guy we spoke with was very professional and knew his product well. Love our new sectional and coffee table. Thanks for our furniture. It came right on time for the long weekend . Thanks furnituremattressdirect.ca Will recommend you"
Are you www.furnituremattressdirect.ca? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Never thought I'd say that about a place that sell beds. The sales representative who helped my wife and I was awesome. The guy was great and very informative about the different types of mattresses. We were looking for a king size and he basically walked us through what would be the perfect mattress for us. From which mattress would be the best to maneuver into the house, down to the very science of how it would benefit our health. The man knows his stuff. To be honest, I dont plan on going anywhere else to buy a bed. Service here was great. thanks again FurnitureMattressDirect.ca I believe this is our number 1 online furniture store."
"great deals, and service is very good and amazing products. We purchased your dinette set for 6 and was impressed when we received it. colour is deep espresso and looks amazing. Can't believe we spent less the fraction than most furniture stores charge. We can now enjoy our new dinette set for years to come. perfect for young children. colour is dark and won't show mess from kids :))))) Your knowledge in your products is quite impressive and we received the dinette set on time. furnituremattressdirect.ca is the furniture store to shop all your furniture needs. Delivery guy is very helpful delivering in home."
"The sales representative who helped my wife and I was awesome. The guy was great and very informative about the different types of mattresses. We were looking for a king size and he basically walked us through what would be the perfect mattress for us. From which mattress would be the best to maneuver into the house, down to the very science of how it would benefit our health. The man knows his stuff. To be honest, I dont plan on going anywhere else to buy a bed. Service here was great. thanks again FurnitureMattressDirect.ca I believe this is our number 1 online furniture store."
"Fantastic service, and great selection of trendy furniture. no pushy sales staff. The associate assisted me when I called in the purchase our lovely new dining table. He was helpful, gave great recommendations and did his best to ensure we had a smooth delivery."
"Heard about this place from my sister as they had purchased the furniture for their home when they got married, and I had no choice to try them out when I needed to purchase furniture for my rental property. I must say that if you are purchasing any furniture or mattress sets without checking out Furniture Mattress Direct, you are making a HUGE mistake! Once you see their product range and how reasonable their prices are, you will have certainly end up buying all your furniture from them. I furnished two apartments with furniture and mattresses from them, and am totally satisfied with the products and the service. Very helpful and friendly staff on the phone, and the delivery is prompt and as promised. I purchased a couple of mattress sets, bed frames, kitchen sets, sofa sets, a sectional set, a coffee table, a tv cabinet, and three bedroom sets. Will be buying a couple of bunk beds from them for the cottage soon too. No need to shop around for furniture or mattress sets anymore ! :)"
"I purchased my sectional set and really looks amazing. Love the size and colour. Fits very well in my condo. Didn't take long to set up. Never thought of online shopping for furniture but now this saved me a lot of time and gas Thanks furnituremattressdirect. My sectional set will be admired for years to come."
"Best company to purchase furniture or mattresses in Canada."
"This is by far the best company in Canada for furniture or mattress sets. Amazing furniture at even more amazing prices!"
"Very good quality furniture with the lowest possible prices."
www.furnituremattressdirect.ca is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews