www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.furnituremattressdirect.ca

Tell us how www.furnituremattressdirect.ca made you happy
Love the quality of the grey sectional set i purchased a week ago. You made my family room look amazing and my husband loves it. So much better and cozy.
Mattress arrived and coffee table arrived on time. Thanks furnituremattressdirect.
Purchased my new bunk bed for my daughter and she loves it. The twin over double bunk bed is perfect for her friend to sleep over now. She can now have enough space for.her desk, chair and bunk bed. Peace of mind.
Furnituremattressdirect is my number 1 furniture store.
Thank you furnituremattressdirect for my new Mattress in a Box! It arrived today and love the quality and and comfort. I will purchase another one for my daughter. Definitely worth buying for the price.
We are enjoying are new mattress, very comfortable.
No more waking up with a stiff sore back. I get a full nights sleep.
Would recommend to anyone considering it- you won't get such a mattress for this price from anywhere else!
A perfect mattress when you don't want to spend too much, but still want a quality mattress.
Way better than what I found at other stores, and the ones at other stores were priced much higher too.
Recommend it highly.
get furniture or mattresses in CANADA!
You cannot get these kind of prices anywhere else.
They always carry items that are very reasonably priced, and I've always loved the furniture and mattresses that I have purchased from them over the years.
Surely will give them 5 stars!
Definitely the best value in mattresses!
Most importantly, I went from waking several times a night to sleeping through the night with ease. We find that when we first come to bed we can feel or entire back relax and feel like we have come to a nice place!
Muscles we didn't even feel tight. We fall asleep almost immediately and don't feel uncomfortable like we used to on the previous mattresses.
Certainly a great buy!
Who would have thought I could get such a nice mattress for such a reasonable price.
Superb quality for the price.
Recommend to all.
Got this as a guest mattress. Many guests have asked "What brand of mattress is this? It's better than the one I have at home!". We have recommended it to many family members and friends and they all love it too.Would highly recommend. A high-end mattress at an amazing price.
My wife and I both love the mattress. I usually prefer a much firmer mattress and my wife prefers a soft mattress, yet are both satisfied.
Best decision that we made when it comes to buying a mattress.
Their mattress springs gave me back pain within 1 week. I called to ask about the warranty and possible refund and they ignored me for more than 2 months. Very unprofessional and products are very poor quality.
king mattress in a box few days ago and absolutely love them. My kids said it is very comfortable and my husband sleeps better now. It came in a box which made everything smooth for us to bring upstairs. Thank you so much FurnitureMattressDirect for your delivery and kindness. You made our backs feel better!!!
We got the Ultraflex GLORY- Orthopedic Pocket Coil Foam Encased Mattress, and have never slept so peacefully.
Highly recommend it!
Highly recommend it!
We got the furniture and mattresses for our entire home from here.
Had got our furniture before too, when we moved to the condo, and came back to them to get the furniture and mattresses again. As always, best price, for quality products!
Got a bunch of furniture from here and am very pleased with the customer service, the products and the pricing is of course unbeatable!
This is the best place to go to buy furniture or mattresses, if you don't wasnt to get ripped off at big box stores.
I have been buying furniture from them for the past 8 years and have never been disappointed.
Always have the lowest prices, and the furniture is of an amazing quality!
Bought a sectional set from here and am very happy with my purchase.
Online ordering on their website is very simple, and I got the delivery on time.
The quality of the products is very good and I got an amazing deal, considering their prices!
www.furnituremattressdirect.ca is rated 4.86 based on 141 reviews