Gamebuying Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Gamebuying

How would you rate Gamebuying ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gamebuying in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased 2 Segway's as Christmas presents for my grandchildren. One of them worked for approximately 6 weeks the other one has now developed a fault after approx 5 months. I have sent letters and emails to try and get them repaired as they are still under warranty I have had no response despite receiving emails to say they would contact me shortly. I have been pursuing this for at least 3 months and have accepted that the £400 I paid for them has been a complete waste of money."
Gamebuying is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews