gamestore-live Reviews

of reviewers recommend gamestore-live

Tell us how gamestore-live made you happy
i was looking for cheap lol accounts and found this site. Low prices are quite suspicious however everything's fine
I bought a good WOT account, they didn’t deceive me, I even talked with support. Here they write that they are deceiving and give not real accounts, which I buy here, everything is in order, do not believe the scammers!
Bought a world of tanks account as a present for my husband. He was really happy. Everything is simple even for beginner like me. Thanks a lot.
Bought world of tanks account. The data was not correct. I wrote to the site, checked everything. Made a refund. Bought another, everything works. Thanks for being honest .
I read the reviews before buying. I do not understand why there is so much negativity .... I personally bought wot account and everything is fine with me. Just like in the description. Over time, let's see what will happen to your account. So far, 10 out of 10.
It was like I got a brand new account. There were no mastery points, the email was unverified, and there was 8k blue essence on the account as well. I’m so happy. Thank you so much ! I personally trust tis site
Seems professional; you get the info right away plus an email with it too and the acc allows you to change set email, two step verify, etc. No history of ranked play too which is a plus. I personally bought the $25 league smurf to test this site out and everything seems good so far.
Cheap, no complications. Bought lol smurf and got what I asked for
.My friend recommended me this site . I bought league of legends account, with a discount of 20%. I thought the discounts were formal. As a result, I looked at the prices on other sites and realized that the prices on this site are lower, much lower. Very profitable, I recommend and thank you friends
I bought lol acc at the reasonable price. this site is fantastic. I found everything I looked for
Always use the Gift Center. Fast, cheap and reliable! Recommend epsecally I like their lol accounts
Account data was delivered fairly quickly, as promised. Stayed completely satisfied. Respect!
bought account world of tanks FS on this site and stayed, it is well pumped, play a pleasure.
Thank you! It really the best site! I bought lol account and I'm happy! I would like to buy wot account.
I was hesitant at first but I decided to take a risk and bought a LoL account here and I tell you what, I'm satisfied with my decision! The game is so much better now with a proper account! Totally worth it.
I have played LoL and really enjoyed my self. It has big player base, the game is free but it has in game purchases for additional characters. This makes it even more chalenging and exciting to play. Love playing in teams!!
gamestore-live is rated 4.87 based on 237 reviews