gamestore-live Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend gamestore-live

Tell us how gamestore-live made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"I think the entire process is good. From start to finish getting a smurf is easy. Possible improvement options could be including more packages, and possibly showing what champions are there but that might be a long shot. Overall pleasant experience."
Are you gamestore-live? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Pleased with the purchase of the league smurf, there were no problems with the account. Recommend"
"Bought an account lol, I'm happy! The seller did not disappoint!"
"This service is very good. This site has a good price and fast support. I was satisfied with the purchase world of tanks account. I Recommend your to buy wot acc here."
"I bought a wot accoun, all without cheating! If someone has doubted the purchase of an account in this store, you can safely discard all doubts. I recommend the store honest."
"to be honest i didn t expect to get a real account that works...but it is real it works and those guys are very quick.I Recommend you to buy lol accounts here. GJ GUYS"
"I got swank lol acc! Im pleased with purchase!"
"I got swank lol acc! Im pleased with purchase!"
"I have not had any problems with the purchase and have not yet had a problem. I really think it was really great. I recommend trusted website to buy lol accounts"
"Bought a WOT account.Happy with the purchase.The website is reliable.Five stars all the way."
"I recently bought a world of tanks account on this site. I am very pleased with this purchase and recommend it to everyone!"
"my account was delivered to me within seconds of purchasing! best company to buy accounts from hands down. looking forward to buying more accounts in the future"
"The son has long asked for a toy, bought him a WOT account on this site. Son pleased me too."
"This is the only site i go to when I need an account to buy. I've spent hundreds of dollars with you guys. Always good accounts, get what you pay for, and the delivery is literally instant."
"I bought a world of tanks account. The price is normal, everything works. satisfied."
"Good site! I bought a LoL key, it works, my girlfriend and I are happy. Thank!"
gamestore-live is rated 4.86 based on 209 reviews