Gamestore Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Gamestore

How would you rate Gamestore ?

"For a long time buy games from this company. I have no complaints about her and her "works".The games have great graphics and great stories!"
"Trusted website to buy not botted account. Will buy again +++"
"Super fast delivery, able to play within minutes +++"
"great website. bought account for 5usd thank you!"
"Good deal. Fast delivery and cheap prices. thanks so much"
"Good deal. Fast delivery and cheap prices. thanks so much"
"Bought wot account. At first I was afraid to buy, but then I decided to try and paid. Received immediately after purchase all the accesses. Very satisfied with the purchase. Thank you! Rate A+++++ Will buy in future, fast support reply!"
"Made an order, got credentials. Simple system, but retarded support. Overall, got what I’ve expected."
"Bought from Gamestore 6 accounts for a boosting. Lost only 1 account after half a year of playing on it, but they gave me a replacement. So I think in this LoL market they are the most trusted store. Btw support Teemo the best :D"
"Disgusting store! I bought the account, the data turned out to be incorrect. Wrote in technical support, waited for an answer 2 days. As a result, they began to understand why this happened. It turned out that the password I received was not correct. The password was told to me, but 2 days of waiting too ..."
"Scamer! There's just nothing to add!"
"I bought an account, played for 2 weeks, returned the data - they did not return the money. Cool!!!!!"
"I bought an account, the data came not valid .... The deceivers ..."
"I bought an account of Lague of Legends. The data was not right right away! I tried to make a refund of money, money was not returned, technical support is not available! ScamShop !!!!! You are deceived, do not waste your money!"
"I was scammed.."
"SCAMMERS!! BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT. IT WAS BANNED AND THEY DIDN'T REPLY TO ME!"
Gamestore is rated 3.50 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!