gamestore-live Customer Service Reviews

gamestore-live have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

90.91%
Industry Average
" Acquired for himself and his friend account of world of tanks.Even could not and think that such a good you have service and such awesome account. "
posted 1 week ago - ALENA
" Nice service. Very easy process. Thank you really appreciate the service is quick and easy. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Garik2019Garik
" Trusted website to buy lol and wot accounts.I have alreay bought two accounts and i am comletely satisfied with them. Everything is easy and service is enjoyable.Recommend! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Drax
" I bought league of legends account. It’s quite good. The service is fast and reliable. That is what I wanted. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jessica
" There terms of service are very sketchy and leave many loop holes for them to sell account and then when they are recovered, they don't have to replace them, and if they do replace them after they are recovered again you do not get an added replacement – no matter the circumstances. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" fast easy access yet again to another account, thank you very much, loving your services "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Thank you really appreciate the service is quick and easy. It made me happy to start playing immediately instead of having to spend weeks levelling up. "
posted 1 month ago - Roma
" A great site for wot accounts. Bought an account, came instantly. I trust this service. It is the best of the likes! "
posted 1 month ago - VladiSlavik
" I want to thank for the purchase league of legends account! I am satisfied, my friends now also want to use the service "
posted 1 month ago - Dod
" I bought an account World of Tanks. Since I'm very lazy to download to the tenth level. I liked the service. Really quick. I got the account details email before the paypal transaction receipt. Account is as described, no issues. "
posted 1 month ago - Michael