Gaming Universe Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Gaming Universe

Tell us how Gaming Universe made you happy

"This is a fraudulent company and they have had recent issues with Company House. They sent me the wrong item and expect me to pay return postage, but I am disabled and unable to go to the Post Office. Other Amazon reviewers have also stated that they returned goods which Gaming Universe said they did not receive. NO communication whatsoever from the seller and disgusted that they have robbed me. This seller is a conman, and an example of how the UK has slipped downhill allowing online fraudsters to steal from the public."
Are you Gaming Universe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I recently bought a DVD box set from Gaming Universe. The set arrived quickly and was exactly as described with no problems. Unfortunately I had clicked the wrong item and paid twice the price I could have paid elsewhere. Gaming Universe were very good about me returning the expensive one for a refund and made it easy for me to do so. Credit where it is due, good service all round from Gaming Universe."
Gaming Universe is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews