Gamiss Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Gamiss
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Gamiss made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
"The item sent (a shirt) was of such a poor quality I wouldn't clean the car with it. The sizing was also a joke. I ordered XXL and that's what the label said it was but it actually measures as a 34 inch chest! Complaints dept go out of their way to make the whole process so elongated and complicated that its easier to take the hit and move on, which I guess is what they're hoping anyway. Do yourself a big favour and never order anything from this company"
Are you Gamiss? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had ordered two of their Knight hoodies and they took over 2 months to get shipped to my door, I even paid more in shipping than the hoodies we worth each to have it shipped in 15 days. After multiple emails I finally received them and they looked nothing like the advertised image. I am horribly upset. I ordered a dress from them 2 years ago and that turned out great. I don't know what their deal is but I'm not happy. Will not order from them again."
"I made 2 orders. The first had 3 items, which were delivered but not promptly at all. I had a second order a week later with 4 items. I only received 2 of those items. Never even received the other 2."
"Sizing absolute inaccurate, complaint not taken serious. I got something totally different from what i ordered, one item not received at all and they refuse to refund. They ask me to return on my cost tho it is THEIR mistake which i am not going to do."
"They say 15-35 days just for delivery! I was ordering this for Christmas for my parents and brother. Still hasn't came. I ordered over $20 dollars worth of things! Gamiss was on Youtube, so I thought, "Hey! A website that sells cheap stuff! Alright!" Terribly disappointing."
"I ordered Christmas items on November 14th. It's January 3rd! No delivery yet! I contact them and they say "it's shipped, 15-25 business days" THAT'S IT!! I order from foreign companies all the time but this is by far the worst. I initially placed this order after canceling a dress lily order for the same products but a little cheaper. BIG MISTAKE"
"Stay away! This is a foreign company selling cheap novelty shirts that are not worth your time. Delivery takes weeks and the items are very poorly made. I ordered an XL, which is my normal size, and it was way too small - more like a medium. They offered to send me an XXL at no additional charge, which initially impressed m, but, when it arrived, it was the same exact size as the XL."
"Don't shop with this company. I ordered a Christmas present on 12/3. I contacted them before Christmas to be sure it would arrive before Christmas. I told them in my email that I wanted to cancel if it would not arrive before Christmas. They replied "don't worry...". It's January 1, I still have not received my order and I contacted them to cancel again and they replied it's too late, it was shipped 12/30/18 (after Christmas) and btw no shipping confirmation was sent either. Terrible Customer Service/Communication."
"Very slow delivery(website lies about delivery times ) & poor quality product, do not use this company"
"I placed my order five weeks ago. It hasn't even been shipped yet today New Year's Eve. It is too late for a Christmas present now and I won't even get it on time for the 6th of January which is the three wise men celebration in Spain"
"Don’t use this site. Ordered a hoodie as a Christmas gift a month ago. No movement on my order other than they got my money and it’s ‘processing’. Tried to cancel my order and get a refund but they couldn’t give me a confirmation number when I asked and said the money would take ‘a few weeks’ to go back in my account. Um.... wut? Super shady stuff going on here, people. I would be shocked if I see that money again and frankly I’m scared I used them at all."
"Scam page. They don't deliver all that was orded can't get a refund. Support just sends you around to fake logins. Never got my refund."
"The shipping, as well as the product I bought were very accurate to their posted offer. The sweater I bought was comfortable and fit perfectly, and even though my postal service had been out of commission somewhat, my sweater arrived in a timely manner. The support was very helpful should I need them. I would definitely recommend them to friends."
"order # (R11811021721367136) I am happy customer of Gamiss ( all though it was a error with my address the apt # was not put on my order accidently got sent back to the warehouse it was a popular item it got sold before they could reship it , bust I was accommodated . The customer service at Gamiss are polite and well trained I was refunded my money on CC. any big company has problems , but the way the problem is handled causes you to handled the problem a lot better . Thank you"
"Ordered a Christmas hoodie in early November. It was supposed to be here by 1st week in December. Tracking number they provided doesnt work as they didnt provide an authorization code. Contacted company they couldn't tell me where it was, couldnt provide me what I need to track the package, and told me it would be 7 to 14 days till they would know where it was. I dont want a Christmas hoodie for mid January i wanted it for Christmas."
"Wish I could give 0 stars. Ordered a Christmas sweater mid November. There was no movement on shipping til yesterday and tracking says I won't receive it until the 26. Wtf I don't need a Christmas sweater after Christmas."
"Ordered a Christmas hoodie on November 15th....cost $12 for shipping. According to tracking it's still in Shezhou China as of December 21st.....no sign of the hoodie. I don't want or need it after Christmas so I will be requesting a refund. I would be SHOCKED at this point if it EVER shows up. Maybe by easter I'll have my xmas hoodie. Gamiss is NOT a good vendor. AVOID. Whoever wrote the good review had to have been paid."
"My order # is R1811021721367136 - I ordered a wig it was returned due to apt # not being on the package . Gamiss customer service was very friendly . Even thou my package was returned to the warehouse they gave me a refund back on my card ."
"Ordered 2 sweatshirts 11/11. Need them for Christmas. Not able to connect with customer service. Nt even when i sign in my accoint."
"This outfit is a disgrace. They advertise, and happily take you orders, without having the items in stock. After waiting nearly a month two of the items ordered have not even been shipped! And since they come from China, if they ever do, they take further weeks (I am now being told up to seven weeks after despatch!). So much for these items which were intended as Christmas presents. There are plenty of e-commerce sites out there that treat their customers with respect. This is definitely not one of them. ZERO stars."
Gamiss is rated 1.38 based on 87 reviews