Gamiss Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Gamiss

How would you rate Gamiss ?

(optional)

410 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Benek

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gamiss in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Hello, Good Shop 1. Fast shipping, the goods agree 2. Very good products 3. Customer service at a high level 4. The site is easy to use 5. Helpful and nice support Order Number: RM1805051240438963 \ 05/05/2018 I recommend the page!!!"
"Hay, Good Shop 1. Fast shipping, the goods agree 2. Very good products 3. Customer service at a high level 4. The site is easy to use 5. Helpful and nice support order RM1805051240438963 I recommend the page!!!"
"Hay, 1. Fast shipping, the goods agree 2. Very good products 3. Customer service at a high level 4. The site is easy to use 5. Helpful and nice support I recommend the page!!!"
"I have made several order from Gamiss Lately, R1804130330072943. All arrived fine and they were shipped fast with Belgium Post. As long as it keeps the quality high and the prices low i will keep on buying from this store. DB"
"The best store to order 🤣 Mike memories 👍"
"“I`ve got wonderful headset. It`s really good for it`s price. Like it so much. And recommend it for you.”"
Termindiego25
Verified Reviewer
"Buy on Gamiss is very quick and easy. It has a lot of products and a very nice price, cheapers than other sites. I had no troubles during the order and I recommend it to everyone. Remember look for limited offers!"
"Great customer service, great product!"
Anthony Abdul
Verified Reviewer
"Items are very easy to order on their website and their products are so cheap to afford. Great company"
Katarzyna T.
Verified Reviewer
"I've ordered a few things from Gamiss so far, but everything was of really good quality. The best surprise was set of 2 grinders made of stainless steel and ceramic (order number: RR1802250633595843, item: 227128001). It's perfect!!! The grinders are useful and their size and solidity allow keeping spices fresh, and they are so handy! Thanks to the coupons, they were really cheap (I didn't find any cheaper in such a quality) I definitely recommend them to everyone, moreover, I've already bought the second set and I'm waiting for the delivery :)"
Alexander S.
Verified Reviewer
"I made 8 orders on Gamiss since February, 2018 when I had registered there. First of all, the prices are just great! I managed to buy products with coupons (promotion) so the total price became increadibly low! Quality is just great too! And very fast delivery at reasonable cost. I strongly recommend Gamiss."
"Very fast delivery. Nice delivery time (a little over 2 weeks and it was delivered in a bubble wrapped envelope) product in accordance with the order. Items looks nice, good build quality, easy to use. R1803240335239524"
"Order Number: R1712192058430745 The parcel arrived quickly I am happy with the purchase. The product is consistent with the description. I will be happy to recommend it to friends"
"I paid for a lace front wig and they sent me a cheap SYNTHETIC WIG and they won't send me anyway to return it"
"I have made several orders from Gamiss so far and I like their service because they are very cheap and reliable. Gamisst has a wide variety of products and many options for the same type of product. Delivery charges are mostly free. Also, I am able to track my orders via tracking ID and add insurance to my orders. My orders range from toys, mobile phones accesoreis, etc. At Gamiss you can find all sort of things over there by great prices. Gamiss Customer Support works very well. When I ask a question they are very quick to respond and do everything they can to solve problems or clarify my doubts. I use regularly Gamiss with great satisfaction and I recommend it to everyone."
"Good shop. Fast delivery, a large assortment. You can pay by PayPal what is nice. No problems at all, I recommend this store."
Alexey Alyakrinskiy
Verified Reviewer
"I am happy with shop, the order went long because of many ordered positions, but has been all the same delivered. I am happy with shop, is happy with support. I will recommend to friends and acquaintances."
"I’ve purchased several plus sized dresses through Gamiss, and never been disappointed. Their sizing is accurate, the products are great quality, for the price. Delivery is quick. I’m converted!"
Daniel Lopez
Verified Reviewer
"I Purchased a 3.5m Mini Android Endoscope with Waterproof IP67 and works great. Fast Shipment and quality. Very usefull if is not accesible to your hands."
"Great shop. Packages from them came quickly and the products are very good quality."
Gamiss is rated 4.46 based on 410 reviews