Gamiss Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend Gamiss

Tell us how Gamiss made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I ordered a 2xl and there 2xl is like a medium size.... I cant wear it... customer service will not return email.... its awesome looks great but it's not 2xl... all I wear is 2xl and I couldn't even get it on me...."
"Extremely terrible shipping speed. The customer service numbers don't work and definitely feels like I've been scammed"
"I ordered a product online; was charged about $23 via paypal. The order was never received. Their 877 phone number doesn't work. Their direct dial phone line is busy."
"I placed an order a few months ago in gamiss.com. The product arrived as expected. Product was exactly as shown in the website and when I submitted a question about shipping, they replied back within the same day. Great site with great deals. I highly recommend it"
"Hi everyone reading this. It's a pleasure for me to do a customer review about my experience on the Gamiss .com shop site. I have been using this site now for at least 12 months, so got to know it very well. The stuff I have bought here is great, the fashion here is so very different than the stuff we have in England. If you need to contact them the customer service is great too, quick to reply, very positive and look to sort the query to your satisfaction as quickly as they possible can. I am happy to shop shop shop and shop more here Happy Like"
"Never (so far!) had a problem. (actually sometimes the sizing is either too small or too large, but not really a problem as I will sell on & make a profit!) The quality has always been incredible, I've bought everything in gents clothing line & always been amazed by the quality style & price! I've even bought things (very stylish coats) (clearance) for £2.50, the postage has cost a bit more! A couple of days later the price goes up to over £20 (prices go up and down nearly every day!!!) But actually the coats I bought were worth more than £20! This is a genuine review, & I always receive within 10 -12 days. I use Priority Mail (which strangely is the cheapest option & the FASTEST service!!!!, which doesn't make sense!!) Oh & I always pay the couple of quid for the insurance (not sure if that makes a difference or not!!"
"A great site. I made 3 orders already, my orders always come to my local post office withing a short delivery time. Quality is just amazing for the price I've got. The support staff is very nice. I will definitely will be buying regularly from Gamiss"
"I never bought in this shop, but I did it when I received a coupon with a discount. As the item wasn't too expensive, I bought it for my pet. I received the item very soon and it is as it was described in the webpage. The customer service was very efficient, because before I bought it, I had some doubts about how it works, but they answered me explaining all I needed. The price was very good and I am sure that I will buy more items here."
"Very friendly shop. Fast shipping and decent prices. I recommend to everyone who cares about good goods at an affordable price and above all fast shipping 😀😀😀😀"
"GAMISS - The information on how to make a return is apparently a deeply guarded secret. It's not posted on the website - it's not enclosed with the order and all of the on line/web site customer service is geared for pre-sale. Once you have made a purchase good luck. Terrible experience. Do not use this service unless you want to get stuck with things that don't fit. It's online shopping and sizing will vary - so duh, I wanted to make returns and they made it impossible by not providing the information. I kept getting emails with links to instructions that I could not open it was a joke and I tried everything - iChat, facebook messages and phoning customer service - all attempts were met with more emails with more links that I couldn't open. I asked repeatedly for them to please just send instructions in the body of an email - stopped hearing from them all together. Oh yeah and there is a 30 day window to make returns so I think this is all by design."
"I placed an order for two articles that both said they ship in 3 days or less. I paid extra for "Expedited Shipping" because I wanted the items sooner. Instead of getting the order out in their stated 3 days or less it took them 14 days to finally send the order out and then placed the items on a slow boat for delivery. Is that how any credible company handles their "Expedited Shipping" or is it a company that offers "Expedited Shipping" as simply a tool to steal money from their customers."
"Such different designs and all originals."
"They are scammers. After the purchase on this site, I received a letter on the mail with a proposal to write a good tip for the coupon for $ 20. I agreed. They issued a coupon, but they did not send my order with this coupon. And the new coupon was not given."
"I paid for a lace front wig and they sent me a cheap SYNTHETIC WIG and they won't send me anyway to return it"
"I made my order in .Gamiss on 03/24/2018. I paid for the Intelligent 5-BIT Placement Socket with USB Interface - Black. My order was not sent to me. In the order I used a coupon. The coupon was not returned to me. Very bad seller."
"The store did not send me my order and did not return the coupon. In Gamiss, scammers."
"I bought at this store Power Bank. When buying, I used a coupon. They did not poison my order and did not return the coupon. Very poor store."
"I did my order today with gamiss and i chose expedited shipping (3-7 working days ) to Europe. Is there a diference between this option and the other? (25 days). How many days i will wait???? :("
"Aggressive advertising but poor quality."
"Cheap and horrible clothes! I ordered a lot of things from here and it was all horrible. Holes in everything. Very cheap clothing! Nothing was even close to looking the same as the picture. Very disappointed!! Even if they gave me a free stuff, I wouldn't wear it!"
Gamiss is rated 1.58 based on 59 reviews