Gamiss Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend Gamiss

How would you rate Gamiss ?

"Such different designs and all originals."
"They are scammers. After the purchase on this site, I received a letter on the mail with a proposal to write a good tip for the coupon for $ 20. I agreed. They issued a coupon, but they did not send my order with this coupon. And the new coupon was not given."
"I paid for a lace front wig and they sent me a cheap SYNTHETIC WIG and they won't send me anyway to return it"
"I made my order in .Gamiss on 03/24/2018. I paid for the Intelligent 5-BIT Placement Socket with USB Interface - Black. My order was not sent to me. In the order I used a coupon. The coupon was not returned to me. Very bad seller."
"The store did not send me my order and did not return the coupon. In Gamiss, scammers."
"I bought at this store Power Bank. When buying, I used a coupon. They did not poison my order and did not return the coupon. Very poor store."
"I did my order today with gamiss and i chose expedited shipping (3-7 working days ) to Europe. Is there a diference between this option and the other? (25 days). How many days i will wait???? :("
"Aggressive advertising but poor quality."
"Cheap and horrible clothes! I ordered a lot of things from here and it was all horrible. Holes in everything. Very cheap clothing! Nothing was even close to looking the same as the picture. Very disappointed!! Even if they gave me a free stuff, I wouldn't wear it!"
"Their sizing way too small or way too big. Quality is so cheap looking in person and horrible stitching. All the good reviews here sounds like they reviewed them self."
"I’m happy with everything o"
"My last purchase was some joggers and a belt the joggers are great I love them and the belt"
"I originally ordered merchandise in December 2017. As of today, I have not received my merchandise, nor a satisfactory arrange from Gamiss. I try calling the phone number listed for US Customers and it rings one time and goes to a busy signal. I never plan to order anything from Gamiss again! They are unprofessional and do not have the customer's best interest. However, I am going to continue to contact them until I get a resolution."
"I placed two separate orders with this company. On one I ordered 5 shirts. One of the shirts shipped separate from the other 4. It was the correct size, nice quality material, good product. The other 4 however were all severely undersized, as if they sent me boys sized clothing instead of men sizea. I did not get a full refund on this order. Gamiss would not refund me the shipping costs. On the second order I ordered 2 shirts. There was a long shipping delay, however once it shipped from Gamiss after 60 days it never arrived to my house. The whole time the tracking info said it was stuck in home country. I was able to get a full refund for this order. I have been ordering clothes online for over 10 years, Never have I had such poor results"
"My order contained 3 items. After waiting a month, two of the items arrived. Still awaiting for the third nearly 6 weeks now."
"Took 2 months, bad quality material (nylon Material) not what was advertised and too small. Do not ever buy from this company from China. Worst experience ever."
"FYI GAMISS IS PAYING PEOPLE TO WRITE GOOD REVIEWS FOR THEM. THEY ARE OFFERING $20 FOR EVERY GOOD REVIEW PEOPLE WRITE. BUT IF YOU'RE HONEST AND TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW THEYRE NOT A GOOD COMPANY THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU CHANGE IT. I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS. DO NOT TRUST ALL THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THEY HAD SO MANY GOOD REVIEWS, BUT NOW I KNOW THEY PAID PEOPLE TO POST THEM. MESSAGE FROM GAMISS Thank you for your message. But as we see you are not happy with our services. So we can not offer 20 usd cash coupon for your reviews. But if you thınk to change them To be ensure you will receive 20 usd cash coupon for each review. Kind Regards Gamiss Support Team MY REVIEW Yes the wigs seem so affiradble, but save the headache. I highly recommend you stay away from the wigs. I've ordered 6 (7 really but 1 was back ordered and i got refunded for it.) and they all were horrible. None NOT 1 WIG looked liked the photos. They were cheap knock offs. I was SOOO dissapointed. They take photos and send you something similar. The lace fronts are a joke. These are all pretty much cheap cosplay wigs and spending about $179 on wigs and anxiously waiting for them to come completely pissed me off. The don't even take responsibly for sending items not as pictured and had the nerve to try to charge me a return shipping fee. But once I brought up thhe fdact that they used deceptive photos the waived the return shipping fee. The best experience I had was the quick refund once the item was delivered. I wish i could post the photos I took of the wigs they sent me. Tip for consumers: Don't buy the wigs"
"No customer service. Slow shipping. You will wait a month or two for your order to arrive even though you paid 26$ for shipping. Do not order from here you will regret it."
"they refuse to ship my stuff or tell me when i will get it, after hours on chat. different lie every time."
"Not really "Material: Cotton,Wool" as stated but some synthetic blend (+ the lining they even do not bother to describe as proper shops), and not really coat but more of a flimsy little blazer. The tailoring is unspeakably bad - each pocket different, missing buttons, threads sticking out of this factory reject, came covered in fluffs, threads, and dirt, stinks too as if they found it in a low budget charity shop. And that is where it goes back to. Customer service not really contactable, not real retailers - cheats without honor. Never ever more."
Gamiss is rated 1.21 based on 48 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!