gardx Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend gardx

Tell us how gardx made you happy

"Paid £300 to Motorpoint for GardX protection on my new 2014 car. Tried to claim when juice stain failed to be removed from passenger seat. GardX said I would have to take the car back to LONDON and leave it with them so they could clean it professionally. They offered no loan car or hotel accommodation! - I LIVE ON THE NORTH NORFOLK COAST!!! I got fed up phoning James at GardX because he always promised to pass my complaint to higher management and get them to ring me back, but always failed to do so. Useless. No-one tells you this when they sell it to you - do they??? Naughty Motorpoint salesman too."
Are you gardx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
gardx is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews