Garraways Coffee Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Garraways Coffee

How would you rate Garraways Coffee ?

"I ordered 1000 cups and lids on thursday evening and paid for delivery before noon (£6). I expected them to arrive on the following Monday.They did not. I rang customer services and was told that the order had not completed properly and was assured that it would arrive the following day. It did notand once again I rang customer services and was told by another rep. that the information I had been given was not true and those cups were actually discontinued I was told that he would sort it out and try and get an alternative sent out at no extra cost as a goodwill gesture, and that he would get back to me. Three hours later he still hadn't got back so I rang again and got a different rep again, when I told her what the previous guy had said she laughed and said "no I don't think so" when I asked to speak to him she left me on hold for over 10 minutes and when she came back she said he was not available. I told her that if he had managed to sort something out could he email me otherwise cancel the order and refund me I heard nothing from anyone that day so I emailed them and cancelled. I immediately ordered a similar Item from Catering24, and they too had a problem with these cups not being available, however in contrast THEY contacted me and offered an alternative at no extra cost. Garraways should take a leaf out of their book"
Garraways Coffee is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews