Garraways Coffee Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Garraways Coffee
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Garraways Coffee made you happy

"I just started to give them business. A wrong item was sent. They said I chose wrong item. Instead of taking it back and giving me the correct product they said I have to pay 15 courier fee to collect it. Very dissapointed as I gave them a big order. They just lost out on repeating big customer. "
Are you Garraways Coffee? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Garraways Coffee receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered 1000 cups and lids on thursday evening and paid for delivery before noon (£6). I expected them to arrive on the following Monday.They did not. I rang customer services and was told that the order had not completed properly and was assured that it would arrive the following day. It did notand once again I rang customer services and was told by another rep. that the information I had been given was not true and those cups were actually discontinued I was told that he would sort it out and try and get an alternative sent out at no extra cost as a goodwill gesture, and that he would get back to me. Three hours later he still hadn't got back so I rang again and got a different rep again, when I told her what the previous guy had said she laughed and said "no I don't think so" when I asked to speak to him she left me on hold for over 10 minutes and when she came back she said he was not available. I told her that if he had managed to sort something out could he email me otherwise cancel the order and refund me I heard nothing from anyone that day so I emailed them and cancelled. I immediately ordered a similar Item from Catering24, and they too had a problem with these cups not being available, however in contrast THEY contacted me and offered an alternative at no extra cost. Garraways should take a leaf out of their book"
Garraways Coffee is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews