Lancaster Insurance Reviews

C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
Good customer service but too expensive for me. May be ok for other drivers though as I’m not convinced my car met the criteria for classic they wanted
posted 6 months ago - David Lewis
Good service easy to deal with
posted 11 months ago - Edward symmons
Very good service and helpful there staff was very good at there job
posted 1 year ago - john wilson
The service was so good this year I was inspired to leave a review, something which I don't normally do.
posted 1 year ago - Nigel Roberts
Great service
posted 1 year ago - Krzysztof Kutarnia
Absolutely amazing company, they beat all my quotes for my classic car. Really helpful with the sales side of the company. Takes a while to get through to them on the phone. Dani at customer services is brilliant, she helped me with all my questions and was really nice person to just generally chat with. Highly recommend.
posted 2 years ago - Joseph Fairey
Looks like ALL of the poor reviews are from people wanting to cancel a policy. They need to understand that insurance is an annual contract so don't be surprised if you get charged a fee to cancel. My experience with Lancaster has been great. They came up with a really good price and the service was excellent.
posted 2 years ago - Samantha
Superb service, and great prices
posted 3 years ago - John Lannigan
Have insured my classic cars with this company for many years, they have provided the best price backed up by a great service.
posted 3 years ago - hugh
Rang the customer service centre and spoke to an agent and also a team manager who resolved the issue.
posted 4 years ago - My Anonymous