GDS UK Garage Doors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GDS UK Garage Doors Ltd

07949207036

registration@gdsuk.co.uk

Tell us how GDS UK Garage Doors Ltd made you happy
I would highly recommend this company
Top job
Excellent communication
Turned up when he said he would. Quick and efficient service
Professional and polite at all times
Explained everything clearly
No added extras
Excellent service when we needed help with a garage door that wouldn't fully open. Very professional, polite and friendly. Price was very competitive. Highly recommended
Love our new bespoke electric garage door from GDS. Great job. Anthony and Marcus lovely guys have done a fab job. Had the door fitted at this unprecedented COVID time and they both worked to COVID safety guidelines. Would highly recommend them if you’re in the market for a new garage door. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
After our initial attempt at contact failed. The work was carried out compently.
High quality of customer service, competititive pricing, attention to detail and most importantly, the wishes of the cusomer. I have no hesitation in recommending GDS (UK) Garage Doors Ltd unreservedly
GDS (UK) is the only company that you will need to remember for any problem with your garage door. I contacted them thinking that I would be looking at a several hundred pounds to fix the garage door. What a brilliant company. Trustworthy, efficient, doesnt rip you off and absolutely fantastic at their job. Garage door works like new. You don't need anyone else!
Very good service. I rang, and within 2 hours of ringing, GDS came round and fixed my garage door! Very and friendly. Will definitely be using again and would highly recommend!!
Fantastic service and great product. Great price and expertly fitted! Would highly recommend
Excellent service in a difficult situation caused by Covid-19. Once door received from manufacturer fitting was quick. Quality of fit was excellent and cleared up and removed all the old materials.
Would definitely recommend.
Ace service , even at the late hour, very knowledgeable and knew his stuff. Also coming back to sort out something that was noticed. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent, friendly service
Excellent professional service . Quality work And reasonably priced . Thank you and well done .
Very professional. Great quality product at a very fare price. Definitely will be using this service again. Exactly what Marcus described was the product I received. 👍👍👍
Very professional, kept me informed of everything that was happening, and the end result looks fantastic. Bob on fellas 😁
Fantastic service from start to finish from Marcus and his team, for a reasonable price. Our garage door was fixed very quickly and the operative observed all social distancing rules.
Absolutely brilliant service, very professional and thorough in job at hand, had new garage roof and electric garage door sorted. Can highly recommend.
I can heartily recommend GDSUK.
Our Alutech motorised garage door was installed with great skill and accuracy. All was achieved with efficiency and courtesy
in the optimum time. Prior to purchase the details of design
and fitting were fully explained.
Well done Marcus and the team.

Could not praise them enough for the service provided, Marcus and his electrician co-worker have just installed a remote system to our up & over garage door, it was becoming difficult to raise it safely for the both of us. I would not hesitate to give them a good referral thank you again.
Marcus many thanks, turned up completed job garage door fixed, good conversation while he work and back in new year for a new electric door to be fitted, brilliant, have a enjoyable Christmas and new year and will be in contact in new year 👍
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
GDS UK Garage Doors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews