Gemporia jewellery channel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gemporia jewellery channel

Tell us how Gemporia jewellery channel made you happy

"Ordered some lovely Optic Quartz earrings but the Post on one earring suddenly broke off... so I had to return to Gemporia . Their Customer Services were really helpful and explained how to return the items . Sent it by Recorded post and they Refunded both Delivery and return Postages. I Consider it a good company to deal with ."
Are you Gemporia jewellery channel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service and I have been a customer for 14 years! Cheapest jewellery and the best quality of gems - I cannot fault the excellent quality of service and excellent quality of their products. The presenters are fully informed and pass on their info about the gems to their customers and it is a welcoming experience all round! Well done to all those who are connected with Gemporia!"
"I'm very pleased with my purchases from this company especially the diamond items"
Gemporia jewellery channel is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews