Genesis 950 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Genesis 950

About Genesis 950: Genesis 950 Concentrated Cleaner is manufactured in Waukegan Illinois by Amerikal Products Corporation. Amerikal is the industry leader in sustainable pressroom chemistry & regulatory compliance for the printing industry. Many of our products are used in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic packaging. Genesis 950 was originally developed as an industrial concentrated cleaner, but due to its effectiveness while containing no HAP's, Federal 313 chemicals, or Proposition 65 listed chemicals, it has been adopted as the cleaner of choice in many households across America. While Genesis 950 is a great general cleaner it is particularly effective at breaking down urine, so is also the preferred cleaner of many pet owners for removing stubborn pet stains and odors.

info@genesis950.com

Amerikal Products Corp
2115 Northwestern Avenue
Waukegan, Il, 60087

Tell us how Genesis 950 made you happy

"Genesis 950 works! We bought it by the gallon container and it is worth the cost. Thanks for a good product."
"Or did what I needed it to do. Dissolved plastic that melted on a sweater in the dryer After apply genesis to area I was able to pull the plastic off"
"Well worth the money! Easy to use and works like a charm! Excellent for dog stains, odors and more! Use it everyday!"
"The BEST cleaner we have ever used! From messes with our 3 animals to in the laundry room as well as many other places that need a good cleaner! We love the stuff!"
"Very good product. Had to apply it twice on a pet urine stain, but did work completely the second time."
"We have a cat that is 20 years old and she has a hard time making it to the litter box. When this happens, our new kitten thinks it is ok to go to the bathroom where the older cat had an accident. Genesis 950 removes the odors and the kitten is now using the litter box. We have also used it on our carpets and the stains come right out! We will be buying Genesis 950 from now on!"
"Timely delivery and great product."
"I really like this product. It is the best I've found for cleaning up after my cats and as a general household cleaner. I highly recommend it."
"Genesis 950 is the most effective cleaner and deodorizer for pet stains. It removes the stain and odor and is safe for a variety of surfaces. I highly recommend and buy in 2.5 gallon containers."
"Works great"
"With a 50/50 mix, the solution eventually cleaned some spots and stains on white upholstered dining chairs. Was surprised I had to use this product about 3 times for these spots. With a 50/50 mix, the solution did clean yellow bile stain from dog vomit on carpet when I found it right away. However, this solution mix has not removed yellow bile stain found after a couple of weeks. This is very disappointing after reading all the reviews. I have tried to remove this stain 3 times leaving the 50/50 mix on the stain for several hours and followed up with rinsing and removing water using my carpet cleaner."
"I can't believe that you can send it to me so quickly. You guy's are great, and the product is unbelievable."
"This stuff works. I use it for cleaning carpets and I can't imagine anything working better. The only downside is the price but it is highly concentrated and lasts a long time. If you have dogs and carpet you need this."
"This is a very good cleaner, especially if you have pets, helps eliminate pet smells and leaves the house smelling clean and fresh."
"Worked great will buy again"
"I received my order quickly and began using it immediately. It works very well for my intended purpose. I use it on my kitchen and bathroom countertops and it works great. I will next try it out on my laminate floors. I have several cats amd a dog so it is important to clean on a regular basis. So far I am very happy with this product."
"I tried out the product on my carpet and it did not work at all in the heavy traffic areas. I was sold on the idea that it could even clean blood and rust so I was very disappointed in the lack of results."
Dale
We are very sorry you did not get the results you were expecting, could you please contact the Amerikal office 847 244-3600 our staff have helped numerous customers with stubborn stains and i am sure we can help you.
SimonC
"Really too soon to tell yet, but seems to do the job."
"This is a “must have” if you have house pet! It works on so many other things as well! Well worth the price!"
Genesis 950 is rated 4.76 based on 59 reviews