Genesis 950 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Genesis 950

About Genesis 950: Genesis 950 Concentrated Cleaner is manufactured in Waukegan Illinois by Amerikal Products Corporation. Amerikal is the industry leader in sustainable pressroom chemistry & regulatory compliance for the printing industry. Many of our products are used in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic packaging. Genesis 950 was originally developed as an industrial concentrated cleaner, but due to its effectiveness while containing no HAP's, Federal 313 chemicals, or Proposition 65 listed chemicals, it has been adopted as the cleaner of choice in many households across America. While Genesis 950 is a great general cleaner it is particularly effective at breaking down urine, so is also the preferred cleaner of many pet owners for removing stubborn pet stains and odors.

info@genesis950.com

Amerikal Products Corp
2115 Northwestern Avenue
Waukegan, Il, 60087

Tell us how Genesis 950 made you happy

"Really too soon to tell yet, but seems to do the job."
"This is a “must have” if you have house pet! It works on so many other things as well! Well worth the price!"
"Better than Oxy Clean however maybe not suitable for original Persian rugs due to potential discoloring"
"Very strong product, pulled several old pet stains out of thick carpet. I recommend it to anybody."
"Witness results. Worked on my leather jacket that one of our cats sprayed. No oder detected after use."
"Works remarkably well at destroy pet odors. Will definitely use again!"
"Love this stuff!! My son wears white pants for football practice and it has been a muddy fall. My kids pants are clean thanks to Genisis 950!!"
"This is one of best cleaner I have used."
"Love this product. Just as advertised eliminates pet odors and cleans very well!!!"
"Removes pet stains and odors as described. Highly recommend product."
"Genesis950 is fantastic stuff. I have cleaned the outside of my enclosed cargo trailer with it and it gets it clean. Removes black marks that is typical for this type of trailer. Also, removes pet stains from carpet, even the toughest. I highly recommend it."
"It cleans instantly and completely and as a result we don’t have to pay for a replacement tile floor which would have cost $3000! We can keep the carpet!!!!!"
"We had some cats that were unable to learn how to use the litterbox & this product worked on getting the stains & smells out of the carpet! Thank you!"
"As a rescue this product is a blessing. I wish it were cheaper for us to use all the time but dear goodness it is amazing. Stains, odors, scrubbing, carpet cleaning, surface and crate cleaning. Just amazing.. laundry for dog stains smells but it gets out CAT stains and odor.. amazing..."
"I had tried enzyme on dog urine and carpet cleaner with no luck. Genesis 950 got the smell out. I like that it's clear and there's a slight smell that isn't offensive, but dissipates quickly. It works."
"best product on the market"
"it is awesome"
"Genesis 950 did an excellent job removing stains and pet urine from carpets in our rental property. I am on my second gallon."
"Love your product. Just placed another order because I don't want to run out. Every time I clean my carpets, I use and even old set in stains are disappearing. I highly recommend to everyone!!!"
"Extremely fast response to order. I have not had a chance to use the product yet but look forward to the weekend to get rid of those pet stains."
Genesis 950 is rated 4.88 based on 41 reviews