Genesis 950 Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Genesis 950

About Genesis 950: Genesis 950 Concentrated Cleaner is manufactured in Waukegan Illinois by Amerikal Products Corporation. Amerikal is the industry leader in sustainable pressroom chemistry & regulatory compliance for the printing industry. Many of our products are used in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic packaging. Genesis 950 was originally developed as an industrial concentrated cleaner, but due to its effectiveness while containing no HAP's, Federal 313 chemicals, or Proposition 65 listed chemicals, it has been adopted as the cleaner of choice in many households across America. While Genesis 950 is a great general cleaner it is particularly effective at breaking down urine, so is also the preferred cleaner of many pet owners for removing stubborn pet stains and odors.

info@genesis950.com

Amerikal Products Corp
2115 Northwestern Avenue
Waukegan, Il, 60087

Tell us how Genesis 950 made you happy

"Worked better than expected."
"We continue to use the 950 and seems to work as promised."
"we have a older dog who soiled the carpet due to his age , because the carpet was dark in color we dd not see it till we smelled it, we used Genisis 950, and it was stubborn to get out, but Genisis 950 did the trick, we only use Genisis 950, and do not waste our time with other products, we know it works. and we use it to also clean our carpets as it really helps to keep the carpets clean . we always keep it on hand."
"Lives up to its claims. We have concrete floors that weren’t sealed properly. We had a horrible problem with bad staining, especially in the kitchen. Genesis 950 is the only thing that has been effective in dealing with them. The spots have not been eliminated, but they get lighter and lighter with each cleaning. Best cleaner we’ve ever used."
"I absolutely love this stuff. I have small pets who have accidents on the carpet, and Genesis 950 cleans the stains right up. I make sure to stay well stocked on it at all times. Also removes other tough carpet stains too."
"I use Genesis950 primarily for cleaning carpets and wool rugs. I put it in my upright Hoover carpet cleaner. It does a fantastic job. The rinse water is literally black. It is excellent for spot cleaning carpets as well. I also use it in the Hoover carpet cleaner for my wool rugs. It safely cleans them as well. I have also used it on an indoor/out door rug with excellent results. I highly recommend and have gotten a friend of mine hooked on it too."
"I love this stuff!! It cleans awesomely on lots of surfaces, and gets rid of pet odors completely. Definitely recommend it!"
"We have 3 small dogs and we love this for their small accidents."
"I have used it to clean cat spray stain & odors from wall and "whatever". I decided to try it on old grease stains on t-shirts and other washable clothing. I could hardly believe how all of the stains came out. I no longer have a male cat, but will continue using this remarkable product for many cleaning needs."
"Not as advertised. It’s a degreaser, not a good choice for carpets. Has a chemical smell."
Hello Ellen
I see from your review you were not happy with your results from using Genesis 950. Could you please let us know what you were using 950 on, and at what percentage?
I assure you that Genesis 950 is far more than just a degreaser, we have many very happy customers who have successfully removed pet stains from carpets in fact i use it myself for cat vomit, as well as kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
When used on carpet Genesis 950 breaks the stains bond to the carpet fibers and a water rinse will remove the 950 solution that is holding the stain, additional rinsing may be required if the waste water is heavily contaminated. Once clean and dry there should be minimal residual smell from the Genesis 950.
"Absolutely amazing product. Costly yes amazing omg Yes!!"
"Genesis 950 is an excellent cleaner. This is my 2nd bottle and I plan on ordering another bottle when I finish this one. Please believe me, you will not be disappointed once you use this. It cleans EVERYTHING."
"Genesis 950 cleans EVERYTHING from the burnt-on grease on my hob to the pet stains on my rugs. I have given up buying and using any other cleaners-- I just don't need them!!! So happy to have this economical and excellent product. Delivery was super fast too!!"
"I have used Genesis 950 for 6 plus years. Best and only cleaner I use, for carpet cleaning, bathrooms, kitchen and even inside my truck and garage. Would be lost without it."
"Works great on stains if you follow directions. The smell of the product is not bad, however, it is quite powerful and opening windows did help."
"I would LOVE to reveiw your product but unfortunately I cannot because my husband knocked the jug off the counter top. The bottle cracked in two and the entire contents spilled out. I would def give the bottle a VERY POOR rating because I have dropped milk jugs,nature's miracle, etc. and the cap may come off but never have I had the bottle break."
"Excellent for pets and brings the carpet back like new"
"This stuff is an amazing all purpose cleaner,has a very pleasant smell.I used it in my bathroom,kitchen and cleaned my furniture and house smells so clean! Try it you can't go wrong."
"Genesis 950 works! We bought it by the gallon container and it is worth the cost. Thanks for a good product."
"Or did what I needed it to do. Dissolved plastic that melted on a sweater in the dryer After apply genesis to area I was able to pull the plastic off"
Genesis 950 is rated 4.70 based on 77 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access