Genesis 950 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Genesis 950

About Genesis 950: Genesis 950 Concentrated Cleaner is manufactured in Waukegan Illinois by Amerikal Products Corporation. Amerikal is the industry leader in sustainable pressroom chemistry & regulatory compliance for the printing industry. Many of our products are used in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic packaging. Genesis 950 was originally developed as an industrial concentrated cleaner, but due to its effectiveness while containing no HAP's, Federal 313 chemicals, or Proposition 65 listed chemicals, it has been adopted as the cleaner of choice in many households across America. While Genesis 950 is a great general cleaner it is particularly effective at breaking down urine, so is also the preferred cleaner of many pet owners for removing stubborn pet stains and odors.

info@genesis950.com

Amerikal Products Corp
2115 Northwestern Avenue
Waukegan, Il, 60087

How would you rate Genesis 950 ?

"This is my second purchase of this product, it works very well for my carpets and showers."
"My wife and I have been hearing about Genesis 950 on the radio for quite some time. My wife kept after me to order it, I finally ordered it. The past couple of nights she has been using it to shampoo the carpets. There was the carpet in our one spare bedroom that had a stain in it from the previous owner's dog. Well, Genesis 950 took that stain out and for the remaining carpet throughout the house, it made them look like new, especially since we have been thinking about buying new carpet. We're anxious to try it for several other uses. My wife says that this product is worth it's weight in gold."
"The best rug cleaning product I have ever bought"
"Great cleaner no bad or harsh smells"
Kimberly S
Verified Buyer
"Great product! Worth the price!"
"great stuff"
"great product shipping fast price good thank you"
"This is such a great product. This takes away any odors."
"The product is great! I had a customer service issue and it was taken care of far exceeding my expectations!!"
"Works great. Just like they said it would"
"I found a new wonderful way to clean all my problems. I will always be ordering for ever."
"Very fast shipping, at a great price"
Genesis 950 is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews