Genexa Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Genexa
"Actually, I have been thinking about returning them. Sadly, they do not work for me. After taking them and laying awake for over an hour, I have to get up and take an Ambian."
"Genexa Allergy D has helped me tremendously. It takes away my runny nose, runny, itchy eyes and it lasts for 24 hours. I love this product."
"I purchased this for my husband as he snores really bad and does not get a good nights sleep/rest. He has felt much better since he has started taking this. He actually feels like getting out of bed and has so much more energy after sleeping good. Thanks, Susie"
"I saw absolutely no change over several days of giving calm keeper to my child per instructions on label. Very dissappointed because there were great reviews about genexa calm keeper, however I did not see any change."
"So far this product has not help me sleep through the night. I'm still taking it, but I was hoping for better results. The only thing I've noticed is having weird dreams. I've only been taking it for a little over a week so I still have hope."
"Genexa seems like a great company with awesome customer service and fast shipping!"
"I have no received my product I ordered not have I received an email with an expected date or tracking number for my order"
"The children’s allergy pills work well. As so do the children’s cold crush. I also find the stress release very helpful. The shipping to Canada is horrible."
"I am very happy with them. When my anxiety shows up I take them and they help. Will be ordering more later this month."
"I cannot tell a difference."
"I love knowing that the product is safe for my children"
"The product works well.I keep it in my bag,and use it when I need it."
"Great alternative to the stomach eating pain pills. Relives pain and discomfort in the same time as the others."
"Very glad for this company's product.Have always shipped on time."
"Didn't make a difference."
"Max. I can tell you that your product is the best that my wife has used. Thanks Ron Billings &Laura Billings"
"Calm Keeper works!! My son is diagnosed ASD/ADHD and it he helps him "take the edge off""
"Excellent products! I've had severe reactions to prescription sleep medications and many OTC sleep meds work by supressing your respiratory system. Sleepology provides a restful nights sleep with none of the side effects. My husband is a big fan also. Thank you!"
"I am amazed at how this has helped my stress level and the pain medicine really helps me too. Got the calming one for my granddaughter hope it helps her too. Thanks."
"I found this thanks to FB not that I like FB that much any longer! But I decided to try this because of the daily reports I was getting back about my then 3 year old boy. So after about a week or two the teacher noticed a difference in my son's behavior. I myself did not notice to much of a difference but he did seem calmer. It was the teacher he spent the day with that noticed the difference. Before was emotional outburst that was sometimes over the simplest things like just getting off the bus. After I started Genexa she noticed that was no longer happening and he'd get off the bus a happy boy. I must say due to some of mom's negative influence at a young age he suffered from a bit of FAS. Which he is only with dad now! So I have to give Genexa a good review because the teacher's noticed the difference daily when I was giving this to my son. And now that he's a bit older and more mature he's mostly grown out of the problem behaviors I was having and some of those were FAS related. I still have some extra that I have in the med cabinet but for the last month or two I haven't needed to give him any. I just made the choice to take him off of this and see how things go. I would like to try more Genexa products but being a single full time father paying all the bills has got me maxed out. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with behavior problems, emotional outburst and other things. It's worth a try and the good thing is it's not terribly expensive at all. It may well be worth the cost vs what you have to hear on a daily basis, it may just be a godsend for you."
Genexa is rated 4.31 based on 80 reviews