Genexa Reviews

07AM
7AM

2129205420

Click Here

Tell us how Genexa made you happy

"Actually, I have been thinking about returning them. Sadly, they do not work for me. After taking them and laying awake for over an hour, I have to get up and take an Ambian."
Are you Genexa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I saw absolutely no change over several days of giving calm keeper to my child per instructions on label. Very dissappointed because there were great reviews about genexa calm keeper, however I did not see any change."
"So far this product has not help me sleep through the night. I'm still taking it, but I was hoping for better results. The only thing I've noticed is having weird dreams. I've only been taking it for a little over a week so I still have hope."
"I have no received my product I ordered not have I received an email with an expected date or tracking number for my order"
"I cannot tell a difference."
"Didn't make a difference."
"No difference."
"Just started using haven’t noticed a big difference but will keep using for now"
"Unfortunately sleepology does not help with my insomnia. I’ve tried everything and was hoping it would but I’m still waking up many times throughout the night. Just because it doesn’t work for mean though doesn’t mean it won’t work for others."
"I felt more relaxed when taking Stress Relief Genexa. However I still had trouble sleeping through the night. Perhaps the Sleep Genexa would help more with that."
"This product did not help my neck and back pain, but I know this product will help my other family members. I have had extensive surgeries for my injuries and my pain tolerance level is very high. But I think your product will help many folks, but not my pain. Thank you for following up.."
"Did not work for my 9 year old adhd daughter she was still crazy and wild did not even make her calm in the least"
"So far my kids have taking these for a week. They take a bit longer to work compared to using melatonin."
Genexa is rated 1.85 based on 13 reviews