Genexa Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Genexa
Mario Cruz
Verified Buyer
"Genexa seems like a great company with awesome customer service and fast shipping!"
"I have no received my product I ordered not have I received an email with an expected date or tracking number for my order"
"The children’s allergy pills work well. As so do the children’s cold crush. I also find the stress release very helpful. The shipping to Canada is horrible."
Jeffery Magner
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with them. When my anxiety shows up I take them and they help. Will be ordering more later this month."
Ashley Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"I cannot tell a difference."
"I love knowing that the product is safe for my children"
Ethel King
Verified Buyer
"The product works well.I keep it in my bag,and use it when I need it."
Patricia Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Great alternative to the stomach eating pain pills. Relives pain and discomfort in the same time as the others."
"Very glad for this company's product.Have always shipped on time."
"Didn't make a difference."
Laura Billings
Verified Buyer
"Max. I can tell you that your product is the best that my wife has used. Thanks Ron Billings &Laura Billings"
"Calm Keeper works!! My son is diagnosed ASD/ADHD and it he helps him "take the edge off""
Stephanie DAblemont
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products! I've had severe reactions to prescription sleep medications and many OTC sleep meds work by supressing your respiratory system. Sleepology provides a restful nights sleep with none of the side effects. My husband is a big fan also. Thank you!"
Lois Scego
Verified Buyer
"I am amazed at how this has helped my stress level and the pain medicine really helps me too. Got the calming one for my granddaughter hope it helps her too. Thanks."
Steve Kram
Verified Buyer
"I found this thanks to FB not that I like FB that much any longer! But I decided to try this because of the daily reports I was getting back about my then 3 year old boy. So after about a week or two the teacher noticed a difference in my son's behavior. I myself did not notice to much of a difference but he did seem calmer. It was the teacher he spent the day with that noticed the difference. Before was emotional outburst that was sometimes over the simplest things like just getting off the bus. After I started Genexa she noticed that was no longer happening and he'd get off the bus a happy boy. I must say due to some of mom's negative influence at a young age he suffered from a bit of FAS. Which he is only with dad now! So I have to give Genexa a good review because the teacher's noticed the difference daily when I was giving this to my son. And now that he's a bit older and more mature he's mostly grown out of the problem behaviors I was having and some of those were FAS related. I still have some extra that I have in the med cabinet but for the last month or two I haven't needed to give him any. I just made the choice to take him off of this and see how things go. I would like to try more Genexa products but being a single full time father paying all the bills has got me maxed out. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with behavior problems, emotional outburst and other things. It's worth a try and the good thing is it's not terribly expensive at all. It may well be worth the cost vs what you have to hear on a daily basis, it may just be a godsend for you."
Beverly Witt
Verified Buyer
"The AllergyD medicine was very effective and helped me through a terrible allergy season."
Christine Carlson
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the Arnica. It works well. Only take it when I really need it. Thank you, Christine Carlson"
"This works better than anything else I’ve ever tried fir my 4 year old who is super hyperactive. This gives her the calming she needs to focus and maintain stability."
Michelle Fowler
Verified Buyer
"We’ve used two products by Genexa and have been extremely satisfied. I like the auto ship feature, especially. My kids like the taste of the chewable, so I don’t have to fight them to take their “medicine”. I have recommended Genexa to several friends."
Charmaigne Calinao
Verified Buyer
"I have always been searching for a homeopathic medicine! Once I found out about Genexa, I was very happy to order the medicine right away! I firmly confirm this to be the best medicine for me. I purchased both Cold Crushers and Allergy-D medicine. It works like magic!"
Genexa is rated 4.41 based on 75 reviews