Geo Spence and Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Geo Spence and Sons Ltd

How would you rate Geo Spence and Sons Ltd ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul L M Hoyle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Geo Spence and Sons Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul L M Hoyle
"Found this shop existed when searching online for some spcialised 1/2inch square driver sockets. Went in and found it was a real teasure trove selling a vast range of tools but also many other hard to obtain fittings and ancillaries. Managed to spend more then I expected before going there, but got everything I intended and several other items whilst I could. Very helpful and friendly staff definitely worth trying but if my experience is anything to go by you will end up buying more then you expect but still only things that are essential!"
Geo Spence and Sons Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews