George Street Photo & Video Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend George Street Photo & Video

Tell us how George Street Photo & Video made you happy

"I have agoraphobia so I don't leave my home, but I have a granddaughter who I love dearly and George allows me to treat her to clothes, toys, shoes etc. Always exactly perfect and delivered to my door, for a minimal delivery fee. I highly recommend Asda George."
"Recently purchased Winter Jacket at George, Jersey outlet but size didn't suit me. Had very bad experience at the counter as they were refusing to give me refund on the product even though I produced valid bill and it was within all their terms and conditions. Finally, managed to get a store credit after a lengthy argument."
"Didn't receive order"
"Delivery was quick and easy website to use, they keep you informed every step of the way."
"Delivered correct product at the time promised"
"Ordered some jeans, they were very cheap so I wasn't expecting much but when I picked them up they're some of the best fitting and we'll made jeans I have bought. Will be ordering many more items in future."
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Friendly staff, quick delivery and no problems with any returns. First stop for a quick buy."
"Great items. Good click and collect service."
George Street Photo & Video is rated 4.13 based on 9 reviews