George Street Photo & Video Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend George Street Photo & Video

How would you rate George Street Photo & Video ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vinothkumar Narasimhan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about George Street Photo & Video in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Vinothkumar Narasimhan
"Recently purchased Winter Jacket at George, Jersey outlet but size didn't suit me. Had very bad experience at the counter as they were refusing to give me refund on the product even though I produced valid bill and it was within all their terms and conditions. Finally, managed to get a store credit after a lengthy argument."
Kara
"Didn't receive order"
Abi Baldwin
"Delivery was quick and easy website to use, they keep you informed every step of the way."
Carl
"Delivered correct product at the time promised"
Daniel Logan
"Ordered some jeans, they were very cheap so I wasn't expecting much but when I picked them up they're some of the best fitting and we'll made jeans I have bought. Will be ordering many more items in future."
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Friendly staff, quick delivery and no problems with any returns. First stop for a quick buy."
Guest
"Great items. Good click and collect service."
George Street Photo & Video is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews