GeorgiaInvesting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GeorgiaInvesting

Tell us how GeorgiaInvesting made you happy

"I'm from Germany and I decided to move to Tbilisi. I've been in Georgia only once and to be honest, I didn't know here anyone especially Realtors. I heard about GeorgiaInveting from the Facebook ad and I contacted them and asked for informing and introducing me with their company. What's most surprising they called me immediately and answered to all my questions. After giving them information about what type of apartment I wanted in 3 days they send me all the possible apartments at a cheap price. I bought one of them and I will move to Tbilisi after I will finish renovating it."
Are you GeorgiaInvesting? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
GeorgiaInvesting is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews