Getcashforlaptop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Getcashforlaptop

How would you rate Getcashforlaptop ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Toni

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Getcashforlaptop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The laptop was no longer usable much less fixable so I contacted get cash for your laptop to see if I could get anything for it. I would highly recommend this company when getting rid of a broken or older laptop. It was a very easy process to follow and in no time I had my check. The staff was the best!"
"Responded immediately. Sent boxes for free. Had an immediate check ready for me. Wonderful, easy, no hassle! Best way to sell any old laptops. Very happy with this company!!"
Mauro Carrizales
Verified Reviewer
"Sold my Think pad X240 within a week after I shipped it I was payed in full. Navigation through the website is very easy. The customer service is great! Great experience and plan to do more business with them in the future"
Getcashforlaptop is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews