Get Clean ACT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Clean ACT
Read Get Clean ACT Reviews
Great service and very competitive on pricing - what another company would charge for a standard end of lease clean with no bells and whistles, Get Clean ACT charged for a full end of lease clean, plus carpet steam cleaning of 2 bedrooms and a living room. Real estate were very impressed with the state of the apartment thanks to Get Clean ACT
In short, company provide good services with related to all cleaning. Therefore, I want to join company having name and fame
Alan and his team did an amazing job. They even got rid of marks on the carpet that were there when we moved in! The real estate agents were very impressed and we got our full bond back.
Very easy to deal with, professional and friendly.
We were very happy with all aspects of the service, from initial contact to the actual cleaning. We found the team to be professional, friendly , and super efficient. We had chosen them at random from a list supplied by the real estate agent and were very happy with our choice. I would not hesitate to use Get Clean ACT again, or to recommend their service.
Alan from Get Clean ACT was very prompt, professional and friendly in assisting me having an end of lease carpet clean undertaken. The carpet was very well cleaned and you could tell Alan was careful in ensuring that the work was done to a high standard. I would highly recommend Alan and his company. Thanks again.
As usual . unbeatable price and quality. and very friendly and polite team.
Highly recommend Get Clean ACT. They are professional and extremely hard working and well priced. Realestate was extremely happy with final inspection. Thanks Get Clean ACT :)
I got my bond back 100% now. Get Clean ACT Team was very polite and very professional. Very happy and recommend to any one.
Outstanding service, I was thinking to replace my carpet But after cleaning of my carpet, it looks amazing. polite and friendly guys who turn up on time and did a thoroughly cleaned my carpet. Highly recommend Get Clean ACT to anyone.
Get Clean ACT is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews