Get Clean ACT Reviews

Read Get Clean ACT Reviews

info@getcleanact.com.au

86 Cowper Street

Tell us how Get Clean ACT made you happy
Very easy to deal with, professional and friendly.
We were very happy with all aspects of the service, from initial contact to the actual cleaning. We found the team to be professional, friendly , and super efficient. We had chosen them at random from a list supplied by the real estate agent and were very happy with our choice. I would not hesitate to use Get Clean ACT again, or to recommend their service.
Alan from Get Clean ACT was very prompt, professional and friendly in assisting me having an end of lease carpet clean undertaken. The carpet was very well cleaned and you could tell Alan was careful in ensuring that the work was done to a high standard. I would highly recommend Alan and his company. Thanks again.
As usual . unbeatable price and quality. and very friendly and polite team.
Highly recommend Get Clean ACT. They are professional and extremely hard working and well priced. Realestate was extremely happy with final inspection. Thanks Get Clean ACT :)
I got my bond back 100% now. Get Clean ACT Team was very polite and very professional. Very happy and recommend to any one.
Outstanding service, I was thinking to replace my carpet But after cleaning of my carpet, it looks amazing. polite and friendly guys who turn up on time and did a thoroughly cleaned my carpet. Highly recommend Get Clean ACT to anyone.
Get Clean ACT is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews