getfinancial Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend getfinancial

Popular Questions:

How can I contact getfinancial?

Tell us how getfinancial made you happy

"Everything is good until you ask for a withdrawal. I traded on this platform(getfinancial) for at least 10months and in that period invested over $100,000. The day I asked to withdraw $20,000 they stopped responding and shortly after I wasn't able to access my trading account anymore. Getfinancial is everything but legitimate. I have filed my report on priorityrecovery,org and I will be getting all of my money back soon. If you invested in this website or any other trading platform and you have been cheated...I recommend you do the same and file a report on priorityrecovery,org so they can help you secure restitution."
Are you getfinancial? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is not responsive and not trustworthy. Since weeks/month no feedback, I try to get back my money as the way they want cusomers to proof an identity is dubious. I transferred money to opened an account (believing it was bitcoin!), then they tried unsafe things and I rejected. I do not have access to my money, they do not transfer back, even worse - I haven't got anything or orderred any. They don't reply to emails nor answer their phone. Phone number on this webpage ends on a voicemail "this voicemail is full", the chat is nice but no serious response. They promise to call back but NOTHING happening. The money seems lost in this company. I warn you to use this webpage and services as ther is NO service behind... Lost money, haven't get back my money at all."
"My payment has been pending since the 22.08.2018. Sent messages to the support group and they told me to wait for response from the financial department. Nothing so far. Can I please get my money. Is that too much to ask"
getfinancial is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews