Giftware Direct Reviews

Giftware Direct Reviews | 17th June 2020
Giftware Direct Reviews | 17th June 2020
Giftware Direct Reviews | 16th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
I was purchasing an engraved champagne glass and requested it be delivered by the weekend (in 2 days), after spending little longer than intended sorting out what I needed. I explained to Abbie that the reason I needed it was for sentimental reasons and it would be really wonderful if she could help me have it express posted to make sure it was both made, and arrived on time. Abbie was great, responded quickly and sure enough the glass arrived! Thank you so much :)
"The second lot of glasses we ordered was just as perfect as the first lot. \nUnfortunately due to Covid19\u2019s government restrictions we have to postpone our wedding. So the date May 9 on our glasses won\u2019t be our wedding date, we are in a situation when we are unsure wether to use these glasses or get new ones done but the expense is a huge thing now that I am not working due to the virus restrictions."
"Absolutely amazing :heart_eyes: couldn\u2019t be happier with how wary the process was and the reassurance on how my product will look before production and dispatch"
Amazing quality product, service is really good And very reliable!!! I could even rate you 10 stars :slightly_smiling:
Nice product
I have purchased a few things from Giftware Direct such as stemless engraved wine glasses, ring box, hip flasks and scotch glasses. And they are all fantastic and the quality is just amazing. I would highly recommend. And great customer service also.
Fantastic products arrival was crazy fast. Thank you :)
Excellent products and service!!
, we had forgotten to order on of our sets , a week our from our wedding we contacted giftware direct and we had it within 5 working days! The service is amazing! Thank you guys so much our groomsmen loved the gift set!
Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without your product!!
I couldn't thank you enough for your prompt service. My order from start to finish was super fast you kept me updated thoughout the whole process I am very greatful to now have favors for my wedding which without your help would not of been possible as I left it to the last minute thank you all again
Excellent company to deal with. We purchased engraved wine and whiskey glasses as a gift for the people we were asking to be in our bridal party. The quality is excellent and the recipients were over the moon with the gift. Highly recommend as they give you proofs to check over as well before doing the engraving, and delivery was quick after this point. Thank you!
Fantastic service! And product is exactly what it says/looks like.
They even included an extra little gift for the bride and groom :)
Very quick responses and delivery!
Thanks Belinda. Glad you like them, thanks for the review. Looking forward to helping out again soon.
I had a very short timeframe to get 30 personalised items for my wedding guests and these guys accommodated it perfectly, with time to spare. We had so many guests saying they loved them. Great quality product (personalised engraved glass coasters), I don't think anyone would have believed me if I said they were only $4.20 a pop with free postage! Easy to order too, I plan on doing another order soon. Thanks so much.
No problem at all, glad we could help out. Glad everyone loved them. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi. Thanks i received these flasks so quick and they look awesome. We will be back soon to order for the guys.. :-)
Thanks very much for the nice comments. Glad you like them. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Very happy great price and quick arrival
I bought a bulk order of these and was thrilled with with quality and speed of delivery of the goods. The engraving was just as I had asked and was even better than I had expected .I would definitely buy again. Those who received one of these were really delighted!
Giftware Direct is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews