ginaatgables.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ginaatgables.co.uk

How would you rate ginaatgables.co.uk ?

"wrong item was send from china, no answer or response about the return possibilities- I would not recommend to pay anything from there"
"Hi, I had a very bad experience with this Company, seems to scam people and offer what doesn´t have, as a compensation offer something ridiculous or stop answering.. In resume… PAID ON LINE… Tuesday 27 March, 2018 INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED… Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:57 PM (almost 2 months). SITUACION WITH ITEMS: BAD QUALITY, NOT ORIGINAL, DIFERENT COLOR AND MODEL. SOLUTION OFFERED BY SELLER: keeping the items in hand and then apply for 20% refund WHAT WAS ASKED: FIRST TO SEND THE CORRECT ONES, LATER FULL REFUND. FINAL SELLER´S ANSWER: ….. NONE. Here are some of the e-mails with the information… ________________________________________ From: Gustavo Alanis Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:25 PM To: Ann Lee Subject: Fw: Message from www.ginaatgables.co.uk Hi, could you please answer this issue.... ________________________________________ From: Gustavo Alanis Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:52 PM To: serviceonline.ann@gmail.com Subject: Fw: Message from www.ginaatgables.co.uk Hello Again... I see on your webpage that the same items are still now on line if I wanted to buy them again... wich means you have stock or your are able to send them... ... I am not trying to abuse in anyway with this purchase, I only want to get the items that were mention on my order and I pay for, if the warehouse made a mistake... the company need to get it right, that is why I ask for send the 2 pair of shoes that I pay for, or full refund. Best regards, Gustavo Alanís Av. Benito Juárez 1220 (carr. 57) San Luis Potosí, SLP México ________________________________________ From: Ann Lee Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:02:46 AM To: Gustavo Alanis Subject: Re: Message from www.ginaatgables.co.uk Sorry,I have checked with backoffice it’s unavailable now.How about keeping the items in hand and then we apply for 20% refund? Thank you. ________________________________________ From: Gustavo Alanis Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11:33 AM To: Ann Lee Subject: Re: Message from www.ginaatgables.co.uk Hello again, Thank you for answer, but the items that were delivered were 2 pairs of non original asics shoes of poor materials and of different colors and models of what I pay for. I cannot use them for what I bought them... training, or for anything else because I only use original asics. I ask for a full refund, or please send the two pair of original asics that I pay for. Best regards, Gustavo Alanís Av. Benito Juárez 1220 (carr. 57) San Luis Potosí, SLP México ________________________________________ From: Ann Lee Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 3:47:55 AM To: Gustavo Alanis Subject: Re: Message from www.ginaatgables.co.uk Sorry for the mistake by the warehouse.How about we refund you 15% as compensation? ________________________________________ From: Gustavo Alanis Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:57 PM To: Ann Lee Subject: Re: Order Confirmation No: 20 Hello Ann, Yesterday I received the package of the Order #44b638-20 with the tracking number LZ172974429CN, but the two items that I pay for were not the items delivered. WHAT I RECEIVED!!!!..... 2 PAIR OF NON ORIGINAL ASICS SHOES OF POOR MATERIALS AND OF DIFFERENT COLORS AND MODELS OF WHAT I PAY FOR... I need a quick response about this situation, and full refund of what I pay, including shipping cost. Best regards, Gustavo Alanís Av. Benito Juárez 1220 (carr. 57) San Luis Potosí, SLP ________________________________________ From: Running Shoes Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 7:23 PM To: Gustavo F Alanis Jurado Subject: Order Confirmation No: 20 Order Confirmation from Running Shoes Gustavo F Alanis Jurado Thanks for shopping with us today! The following are the details of your order. ------------------------------------------------------ Order Number: 20 Date Ordered: Tuesday 27 March, 2018 Detailed Invoice: http://www.ginaatgables.co.uk/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=20 Products ------------------------------------------------------ 1 x Men | ASICS GEL-DOMINION Volleyball Shoes 6448801 Colour: NAVY/SILVER/WHITE (Shoes#2017&01677) = 37.92 Size UK11=US12=EUR46.5 1 x Men | ASICS Tiger GEL-UPCOURT Volleyball Shoes 7818148 Colour: BLACK/SILVER (Shoes#2017&01900) = 24.95 Size UK11=US12=EUR46.5 ------------------------------------------------------ Sub-Total: 62.88 Zone Rates (DHL/UPS And Other shipping) (Shipping to): 16.39 Total: 79.27 Delivery Address ------------------------------------------------------ Gustavo F Alanis Jurado Av Benito Juárez 1220 (Carr 57), SAN LUIS POTOSI, Mexico Billing Address ------------------------------------------------------ Gustavo F Alanis Jurado Av Benito Juárez 1220 (Carr 57), SAN LUIS POTOSI, Mexico Payment Method ------------------------------------------------------ Credit Card"
ginaatgables.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews