glasgowfilm.org Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend glasgowfilm.org

Tell us how glasgowfilm.org made you happy

"I used to go here when I was a student many years ago before it was refurbished. Cheap tickets, homely atmosphere and a great escape from the monotony of studying. That was before the internet, smartphones and all the other distractions we now have. Life was simpler, and I think, a bit fairer in those days. The GFT is now nicer looking, has two more screens and is more up-market looking. My main problems with it are ticket prices, the new program and the way they treat their staff. Ticket prices are approaching £10 and staff are on minimum wage with limited hours. They also use unpaid, volunteers staff as ushers. As it's an entertainment business - not a hospital for example - I have a problem with this when GFT managers are paid over £30k a year. The upper managers even more. This is why the poverty gap in society generally is so wide, and so unjust."
Are you glasgowfilm.org? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
glasgowfilm.org is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews