Glen Dimplex Nordic AS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glen Dimplex Nordic AS
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Glen Dimplex Nordic AS made you happy

"I was waiting for a call back that did not come so I called again and a gentleman named Steven (Burns...I asked) answered. He explained that the team members I needed to set up my Care and Repair plan had not come in on Sat. Morning but he would try to set one up for me but he hadn’t done it before. Slowly but surely he worked his way through his slow computer system, learning as he went along, until he had set me up and made me an appointment for an engineer to visit next week. He was very friendly, reassuring and engaging...all the qualities that make up a good customer service agent. I appreciated that Steven had made this effort on behalf of another department in order to help me rather than fobbing me off to callback on Monday. Thank You for persevering Steven 👍 we got there in the end."
Are you Glen Dimplex Nordic AS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Glen Dimplex Nordic AS is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access