GlideSoul Reviews

of reviewers recommend GlideSoul
Read GlideSoul Reviews
Super fit, super quality
Love the wet suits I have received. Gorgeous style, fit, colour and quality.
Just a shame that they sent me the wrong item the first time and when I sent it back the one I actually ordered was out of stock.
The replacement I then ordered never arrived although the tracking number says it was delivered with another one I ordered.... aaargh!! Still waiting and unable to phone anyone about this as GlideSoul do not have a customer services phone number (only email).
So 5 stars for product but 0 stars for service averaging out at 3 stars!!
Dear Meredith,

We are very sorry to hear that your parcel hasn't arrived. Could you please advise your email and order number so we may help you further with this issue.
Delivery +
Not a cheap brand, but definitely worth every penny. Very good design, great fit und quality.
Très beau shorty, couleurs magnifiques, très belle qualité. J’ai hâte de l’utiliser
gorgeours
Nice wetsuit, design which stands out. Good quality
Vom Badeanzug über Shorties mit und ohne Bein bis zu den langen 2/3 mm Anzügen, egal ob zum Wasserskifahren oder Wakesurfen, es gibt keine besseren Anzüge. Sie sind weich, extrem flexibel, warm und vom Design die coolsten und schönsten Farben und Muster. For Ladies the best!
Very good quick service! Love their springsuits, very comfy and beautiful!
GlideSoul customer service is top notch! Online experience was very good and helping me find my favourite springsuit and the right size!
GlideSoul is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews