Glik's Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Glik's

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Glik's deliver?

About Glik's: At Glik’s, we strive to meet your needs through excellent service, great product selection, and affordable pricing. We're so thankful that you've allowed us to serve your family since 1897, and we look forward to continuing that tradition.

"I received my items about a week ago I ordered a large in the tie-dye when it arrived it was a little big so I ordered a medium in the other two and they were still a little big to but they are exactly as I thought they would be just will have to go down a size next time to a small I didn't realize they ran a little large other than that I love them I definitely will be purchasing more stuff in the future"
"Was very sad on the sweater it snagged on everything I touched"
"Pickup was very easy and employees were helpful!"
"What I bought is Christmas gifts for my granddaughters. Everything looked really nice, so I hope the girls will like what I bought. I don't know if there is a problem or the items I bought do not fit, is there a time limit on making an exchange?"
Glik's is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews