gloffix.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend gloffix.com

Tell us how gloffix.com made you happy
This is not going to make you a millionaire, you can be sure of that. But it will earn you some spare change if you know how to trade right.
They're my preferred broker right now, mainly due to the fact that their WebTrader is super fast, and their spreads are the tightest I could find. Not too happy about their crypto selection, but overall they give the best service.
They have a solid asset offer and they're really decent with their spreads (not to mention the no commission policy). they could do better with the withdrawal time, I must say. Sometimes it takes them 9 days to process and approve. I know they have all that KYC stuff they need to do, but it's still annoying sometimes.
Do NOT start your trading day without going through the technical analysis. I thought it was worthless, but it helped me avoid some serious mistakes all traders usually make. It really works, trust me.
Does anyone know if they're going to add more ebooks? I talked to support about 2 weeks ago and they said it's on the way but it hasn't happened yet. Too bad coz the ones they already have are really good.
The MetaTrader works great but keep in mind that in some countries around the world you can't use it. I fly to my family in the U.S. every once in a while and I always need to connect on VPN from there because the site won't let me trade otherwise.
This is a good site to learn how to trade in because they have good spreads and margins for beginners. Start off with the classic account and don't upgrade until you feel you are experienced enough.
People say all these websites are scammers but so far I didn't have any problems with them. They have fees, but they tell you about them in the beginning and don't surprise you with anything.
gloffix.com is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews