Glo Skin Beauty Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how Glo Skin Beauty made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Went in today for a cut & eyebrow tint, and I must say that the team were friendly, polite and only to happy to me in very way! A special mention to Danielle who cut my hair- it’s exactly what I wanted and looks perfect πŸ˜ƒ Would highly recommend this salon Thank you!!!"
Are you Glo Skin Beauty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Horrible customer service exchange policy. U have to pay to send back the items to get the right one like I said exchange not return. First time I ever purchased anything g from this site will never again."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE GLO SKIN BEAUTY and have for years."
"Product was as described and the shipment came quickly."
"Even after I workout my Glo makeup looks flawless! I will never go back to another brand!"
"love the products but the shipping charges are outrageous given the weight of the items."
"Everything was a great experience ... where is the cut off for the free product ? I was given it and then it was removed when I reduced my Order below $500.. I am assuming that was the cut off"
"Airless pumps still not working properly and the cleansers are very hard to open. Not enough samples are given when we order. Frustrating."
"Liked the powder foundation."
"I ordered from the glo website and was excited to find some free samples in my package! The order shipped quickly and I got exactly what I ordered - couldn't be more happy."
"I've been seeing great results from the Glo Skin Beauty products! My skin feels more even and brighter and even friends are starting to notice and have been asking what I'm using!"
"I usually have very sensitive eyes but not with glo makeup! my eyes were not red or watering even after wearing the makeup for hours. super excited to find my new favorite makeup company!"
"Got recommended glo skin after getting a facial. I have very dry sensitive skin and the esthetician recommended a couple products. ive been seeing less redness whcih is nice and my skin is not as flaky. overall very happy!"
"Loved pressed base but not a huge fan of the mascara. Haven't tried much of the skincare but I've heard good things from the salon I buy from. I'll reorder but will avoid the mascaras."
"im obsessed with the cream eyeshaddow! toast is my fav color and i like that it says all day! I've tried other products and this one is my go to."
"My wife bought me the oil free moisuizer. I've never used moisturizer everyday before this, but my wife likes it and I think its helping."
"Daily Hydration+ has changed my skin!! I haven't had any dryness issues since I started using it about 4 months ago."
"I;m new to mineral makeup but so far so good! the liquid foundation has the right coverage for me and i'm definitely a new fan!"
"I love Glo skincare! My acne is so much better!"
"Loved the tinted moisturizer product!! Use it every single day."
Glo Skin Beauty is rated 4.61 based on 38 reviews