GMC Tools Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GMC Tools

How would you rate GMC Tools ?

JRP
"Well I'm Not happy! I bought a GMC Strimmer from eBay (new). Originally I was delighted as it seemed a well designed and well made piece of kit with a strong and quick charging battery. However....with less than 6 light uses a tiny part around the hole/slot for the strimmer has disintegrated, first one side, then the other. The EBay seller refused to help and pointed me to GMC and their "warranty" (one of the reasons I bought this tool)...and almost a month later my NEW strimmer is still u/s. This is after many emails and calls. I should not have a huge bill for sending the strimmer back to them as There is obviously a design flaw! They have sent one TINY part out...but...TWO have broken, which they were told, but apparently they do not Listen. This whole episode has been stressful, disappointing and time consuming and I will be avoiding GMC Tools in future. I am Having to use hand shears now...instead of a new strimmer!"
GMC Tools is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!