Go Girl Insurance, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance, Greater London

St James House, 27-43 Eastern Rd, Romford RM1 3NH, UK

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance, Greater London made you happy
DO NOT CONSIDER TAKING OUT INSURANCE FOR A YOUNG DRIVER WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!!
We took out a policy with them and included or daughter who, at that time held a provisional licence. We explained she was due to sit her test within a couple of weeks of policy starting and we were assured on the phone that the cost of the policy would not change when she passed her test.
She did pass her test and we updated Go Girl with this information to be told that to continue with the policy would require a further £2500 premium, oh, and of course, a £25 admin fee.
We informed them of the conversation we had in which we were assured that policy would not increase and asked that they check telephone call on their system. Surprise surprise, they cannot locate this call and additional requirement of £2500, plus £25, still stands.
We were left with no option but to cancel this policy but we lost 50% of the premium we paid for our 3 months of cover.
Please heed our warning and do not touch this company, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!!
Shocking experience, and costly!!
I changed my mind 3 days after I purchase my policy, try to cancel it immediately before even start it. They charge me £40 for do nothing!!! But of course I agreed to pay that in the terms and conditions, somehow. So, there it go, thanks for nothing, you have lost a customer forever.
Not simple to deal with. Can’t load temporary drivers for longer than a month, can’t add temporary drivers on website so need to contact call centre and pay £25 to add one. Had to pay for business usage for au-pair to be covered to drop and collect kids from school - absolutely rediculous...
Go Girl Insurance, Greater London is rated 3.92 based on 13 reviews