GO: Fitness IV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GO: Fitness IV

How would you rate GO: Fitness IV?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GO: Fitness IV in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have fallen in love with GoFit IV. There is free parking, the gym is clean and well maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful. Regardless of the time of day, I never feel like people are standing on top of me waiting to work out which seems to happen at most gyms. There is plenty of equipment to accommodate everyone's needs. Most classes they provide are FREE like Metafit and Yoga. If you are looking for great class teachers, they definitely have it and they cater to all ages. They supply so many options to take advantage of when it comes to personal training and they allow for the option of group training to help make it affordable.The bonus is the use of the outdoor pool for free in the warmer months."
GO: Fitness IV is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews