goldenbeauty.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend goldenbeauty.com
11AM
11AM

Tell us how goldenbeauty.com made you happy

"The hair lasted only one month. RELLY SHED, TANGELED and over priced. The package was old and hair package opened before I RECEIVED IT. THEY TOOK 47.00 EXTRA OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND DID NOT PROVIDE A EXPLANATION. NO RECEIPT EAMIL, NOTHING. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, NEVER PUCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THEM ON M;Y SITES, FACEBOOK, ETC.QUALITY OF HAIR WAS NOT PRESENT. I HAD TO ORDER FROM FEEL BEAUTY, A LOCAL SHOP TO REPLACE THE HAIR! MY HAIR WAS SAVED AND I COULD GO TO WORK, BAD EXPEREINCE"
Are you goldenbeauty.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback goldenbeauty.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was watching TVSN last week and the really good sales team were promoting a latest model Sony Xperia smartphone with an excellent camera in better quality than other makes. I decided to buy the product. It was delivered to me within days. The phone and it's abilities are great. I recommend the product to others from this company."
goldenbeauty.com is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews