goldenbeauty.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend goldenbeauty.com

How would you rate goldenbeauty.com ?

"The hair lasted only one month. RELLY SHED, TANGELED and over priced. The package was old and hair package opened before I RECEIVED IT. THEY TOOK 47.00 EXTRA OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND DID NOT PROVIDE A EXPLANATION. NO RECEIPT EAMIL, NOTHING. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, NEVER PUCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THEM ON M;Y SITES, FACEBOOK, ETC.QUALITY OF HAIR WAS NOT PRESENT. I HAD TO ORDER FROM FEEL BEAUTY, A LOCAL SHOP TO REPLACE THE HAIR! MY HAIR WAS SAVED AND I COULD GO TO WORK, BAD EXPEREINCE"
"I was watching TVSN last week and the really good sales team were promoting a latest model Sony Xperia smartphone with an excellent camera in better quality than other makes. I decided to buy the product. It was delivered to me within days. The phone and it's abilities are great. I recommend the product to others from this company."
goldenbeauty.com is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!