Goldfinger Rings Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Goldfinger Rings

How would you rate Goldfinger Rings ?

"lovely company to work with and very nice people too, they couldn't do more to help my partner and I to choose our wedding rings :)"
"Fantastic Company, they make all the rings to your own design and at really good prices, I would recommend them for all engagement and wedding rings and they come out to your home to do the appointment!!"
"The ring has indents in it which I'm guessing it's where the ring was clamped to engrave. Bit disappointed."
Hi Sammie
I am just checking that you are happy with your ring that we returned to you last night. As you can see we have re-polished your ring for you and precious metals are soft, which means they will scratch and dent when they come into contact with harder objects in your daily life, but they can be re-polished to look as new and just to re-assure you we do not clamp rings when we engrave them. As the marks where just underneath your ring I can confirm there is nothing wrong with the metal and we are always happy to help.

Best wishes