Golphin Ltd Reviews

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
I ordered the 910+ clubs for my son. There was a slight mix up with the order. But GolPhin resolved it so quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed. The clubs themselves seem excellent, amazing value and a better weight/balance than some of the big name golf brands.
Good information at the webshop which was very easy to use. I ordered a complete set for my kid, and had it shipped to Denmark which was very easy. And most important, the product is spot on!
Im from Italy , I bought some clubs last year and also this year. The clubs is nice and good quality and my kids love it. The customer service is very helpful and the really try and do them best to help me. Excellent.
Im verry satisfied. Thanks to you guys I can play golf with my son. There are no other clubs on the market that have so suitable clubs for young players. With a big headsize and superlight. My son is just two and hits the ball every time. And I got them delivered to the door. Amazing service. This is the best company ever. Big Thank you guys. Best Regards Reine
Great clubs for my son, he loves them and his golf is coming on. I got him the 728 GFK+ set and recently added hybrid, 5i and PW to his set. The only thing I don't like is the driver and hybrid head covers fall off far too easily. We've resorted to leaving them at home but that will lead to a bit of superficial damage (sad face). Great products otherwise, and I'd have given 5star if the head covers were better.
Excellent gift for my grandson and great value for the quality of the clubs and bag.
Excellent product, took the kids to pitch and putt and they loved the new clubs
Fun engaging activation at Golf Tournament, generous prizes to capture kids' interest, efficient follow up and efforts made to ensure correct kit given to children. Very impressed,
Somewhat clunky service and purchasing experience (can you sell through Amazon or Ebay, rather then own site?). Product are good, if somewhat pricey given how often we need to change them.
Excellent service and fantastic clubs for my 8 year old son. Second set and great value for money
Still not received my product!!
My 7 year old boy has used GolPhin clubs for three years now. I’ve just bought the advanced set. He’s loving them. Great quality. The service was ok. Sent wrong clubs at first but responded quickly to my email and resolved the problem in 24 hours. Well done customer service. Thank you.
We were in the Western Isles of Scotland when we ordered some Golphin clubs for our son. I was aware this may be a challenging location for delivery for many suppliers but Golphin were excellent. They got the clubs to us exactly within the expected time frame and stayed in communication with us throughout. Our son got the clubs in time for his summer golf camp and the product is excellent, he loves his Golphin clubs! Scott
Good quality products, my son really enjoys his golf with his Golphin clubs, Fast delivery
Brought a 7 iron for my 3 year old, it arrived within 2 days and is a brilliant club, he loves it. Fantastic service would recommend to anyone
Great product lighter than any other clubs my daughter has used and very forgiving, I would definitely recommend.
Fantastic company to deal with and the clubs are wonderful. I contacted Golphin on a Wednesday and I received the clubs by the weekend. Stephen was extremely helpful and had everything organised in no time at all. Our 8-year-old daughters have a set each of the GFK910 clubs and love them. The larger sweet spots and weight of the clubs make them the only choice for juniors just starting out in golf. Having tried other junior clubs there really is no comparison. These clubs have made hitting balls at the range so much more enjoyable. Highly recommend Golphin and the clubs. Thank you.
Service rapide et efficace, même pour une expédition depuis la Grande Bretagne vers la France Le produit est arrivé bien emballé et ma petite fille ainsi que son professeur de golf sont ravis de ce set pour débuté- Elle tire plus loin plus droit avec des balles qui se lèvent bien c'est ça le plaisir du golf. Le manche du driver est peut être un peu trop long, mais je pense qu'il ne s'agit que du manque d'habitude d'utiliser un driver
Bought golf clubs for our 5-year old. The golf bag with its backpack style is perfect for him, and not too heavy. He carries it quite easily and looks adorable. The clubs are just the right size and weight!! Perfect.
Nice set of clubs. Well presented in a very professional looking bag. Gives a youngster the enthusiasm to learn this great game. Came very quickly and nicely packaged.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 155 reviews