Golphin Ltd Reviews

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
My son loves his golf "sticks"! The large faces make stirking a ball much easier and the grips are just right for his hands. He also loves carrying his golf bag on his shoulders with both straps. 10/10 would recommend to anyone else keen to introduce their children to golf.
The putters order are very well made and a great size for my 5 and 3 year old. There was an issue with delivery however, this was rectified and all was sorted within 24 hours. The customer service was second to none.
Quick receipt of the clubs. My Grandkids are thrilled!!! Thanks again!
Good quality products that my kids like to use, delivered quickly all at a price that makes sense.
Good communication about delivery, and kids have liked the clubs when trying them out at golf lessons.
! Wonderful team who was willing to help
Excellent service πŸŽ„πŸ‘
The service was excellent
In my opinion, best clubs for kids. Well managed customer service. I hope Golphin manages an EU distribution after Brexit, so I can order again custom free. ;-)
The clubs look great. They're for my Granddaughter, and I live in Canada, so she won't be using them until next summer. The service website was easy to navigate. The delivery was fast.
I am extremely happy with the goods which arrived well packaged and great delivery service. Also the telephone call I made to check the size before purchasing was extremely helpful. Great company and service πŸ™Œ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘
Well designed equipment and very good value. Good service and helpful, personal, response to enquiry. Looking forward to introducing my two grandsons to golf!!
Got your name and tip from another parent at the club. And you delivered, quick and with quality for my son to start using within 7 days!! Live in sweden....
Excellent products, first class service and delivery!
First class experience, I ordered them Wednesday, they arrived savely on Monday, can't be happier, not to mention the gorgeous clubs Wolfgang
I was impressed with the fast service and the website makes ordering very easy. Kept well informed of the delivery plan and the clubs came quickly. Really good quality clubs and our daughter was very pleased to have her own set.
Top guys. Top service. Top product.
Clubs came really quickly after ordering. Good quality clubs very light, bag very good.
Good service and fast delivery, even to Sweden.
These guys have got customer service nailed. Fast, efficient, friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. Josh in particular was a pleasure to deal with. What a lovely way to introduce a child to the best sport on the planet.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 155 reviews