Merger Nation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Merger Nation
"Barry is an awesome attorney. He knows his stuff, very diligent, and turns things around fast. We are a software company, and he helped us draft corporate legal documents. He has a great understanding of the domain and does not waste time. We plan to do more business with him in the near future."
"I am a new Business owner and have consulted several business attorneys. Most attorneys were more interested in collecting a large fee from me that would put me out of Business very quickly. Barry is knowledgeable, experienced, honest, does a great job in a timely fashion, and doesn't charge you astronomical fees for his services. His services are affordable. He did an NDA agreement for me and I will use again for more Business contracts in the near future. Issac 9.17.19"
"I have the pleasure of past, and continued great work accomplishments with Gosin Law-Merger Nation, Barry Gosin specifically, from all sides of the business spectrum. From employer, to employee, Barry’s combined, unique set of business skills and education allows for expertise and experience unmatched in the industry. Over the past 23 years, we have teamed up, accomplished the unimaginable through hard work, dedication to the plan, myriad contingencies, all with positive results. At no point in time, when an issue arose, did Barry not offer numerous avenues to success in accomplishing our stated goals. In many cases, the written law can become cumbersome and difficult to navigate, Barry has the uncanny ability to take complicated matters, explain in detail, have it make sense and quickly formulate a plan to succeed. If you want to WIN and feel good about it, Gosin Law-Merger Nation is the team to choose.” Mick C."
"We highly recommend working with Barry. As a small business (we own a digital media design and online coaching business) it was such a relief to find someone who understands the industry and is so easy and fun to work with. Barry is talented and fast. He's a great communicator and so helpful! So grateful we found him!"
"Barry was professional, available, and effective. He negotiated the sale of my IP against a hundred million dollar company and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. He also reviewed a job offer for me with equally great results. I cannot recommend Barry enough."
Merger Nation is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews