ViaSat Reviews

of reviewers recommend ViaSat
Telephone

Tell us how ViaSat made you happy
I hired Viasat Internet, unfortunately, it was installed through a satellite on the roof of the House, the more the Internet doesn't work, it s a bad quality! After 3 hours of the facility, I contacted the number to ask for the immediate cancellation, for the reasons, one was informed that only Viasat would work in the region that I'm going to live, and that there was no other option for me and this one Situation I went to inform and discovered the lie they spoke on the phone! Two - the quality of bad and running. 3 wants to charge me $300 for canceling, just Only three hours of use I didn't even get the company contract. Careful, bad quality, I want to cancel immediately without absurd charge, 4... they pierced the roof to put the satellite and not authorized that, now the owner is demanding the retreat of the antenna! Please help him cancel the service without a collection. Contract: 305771201.
ViaSat is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews