ViaSat Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ViaSat
8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ViaSat?

Tell us how ViaSat made you happy

Telephone
"I hired Viasat Internet, unfortunately, it was installed through a satellite on the roof of the House, the more the Internet doesn't work, it s a bad quality! After 3 hours of the facility, I contacted the number to ask for the immediate cancellation, for the reasons, one was informed that only Viasat would work in the region that I'm going to live, and that there was no other option for me and this one Situation I went to inform and discovered the lie they spoke on the phone! Two - the quality of bad and running. 3 wants to charge me $300 for canceling, just Only three hours of use I didn't even get the company contract. Careful, bad quality, I want to cancel immediately without absurd charge, 4... they pierced the roof to put the satellite and not authorized that, now the owner is demanding the retreat of the antenna! Please help him cancel the service without a collection. Contract: 305771201."
Are you ViaSat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
ViaSat is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews