Goyah Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Goyah

Tell us how Goyah made you happy

"Easy, flexible and quick way to booking flights. Great customer service and all round experience."
"I travel for work quite a bit and I'm short on time but booking my flights was made hassle free since booking my flights with Goyah and planning my trips have taken the headache out of flying. I can see myself planning all my trips with Goyah in the future."
"Eli and Michael were absolutely fantastic with our situation. I was able to book and lock in my flight price that suited my families budget. Highly recommended as I was able to get affordable weekly payments that help us travel!"
"I couldn't believe how easy it was to book my flights through Goyah! It was quick and easy and the people made the process so seamless. I will definitely be using them again and recommend them to anyone!"
"I recently used Goyah to book a trip to the UK. The trip was last minute due to a family matter and I would have struggled to afford a last minute flight. Using Goyah, I was able to book it there and then and pay the flight back in instalments allowing me to book the flights I needed and not break the bank! The service was great too, no problems at all and I would recommend to anyone."
"Team was great with helping book our honeymoon to Bali. Eli and Michael organised the flights for us with a simple plan to suit our budget, thanks a million guys can’t wait to book the next trip."
Goyah is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews