Grabbagreen Jacksonville - Riverside Reviews

1PM
1PM

(904) 527-5500

Brooklyn Station on Riverside, 90 Riverside Ave #603

How would you rate Grabbagreen Jacksonville - Riverside ?

"I'm a vegetarian; I asked the staff to substitute edamame for the chicken in a signature bowl. Left the restaurant with my take-out order and forgot to double check (because I've never had this problem before...) but when I tried to eat it at work 45 minutes later, I found a bowl full of chicken. Unacceptable!! There were only two other customers at the store, so this was purely due to negligence and cannot be blamed on being 'busy.' Really disappointed and I won't be coming back. Food is also overpriced- $11 for a tiny bowl? Really? Vegetarian and vegan friends, you have been warned. Also, it's disappointing that they only offer (but clearly do not fulfill...) black beans or edamame as meat substitutions, as opposed to tofu, seitan or other meat alternatives that have become a standard option at most other restaurants."
"Excellent service, staff and great food!!"
"I love this restaurant! All the food if friendly to people who have allergies to gluten, dairy, and many other people things. All the food items are all very healthy but very delicious"
"Delicious-fast-good-affordable-healthy-food. Excellent service. Great location! lOVE THE FRENCH QUARTER!!!"
"Food for medicine ,food for thought. You are what you eat. 100% WHOLE FOODS, Mostly Organic ,NON PROCESSED ,NO PRESERVATIVES. COME TO LAKELAND FL PLEASE!!!!!"
"1st time here loved all the healthy tastes very yum"
"I think the cashiers and the cookers are nice people. But the M&C needs more cheese because it's kind of dry. But it is super good. I like it here because of the peacefulness. I would chill here and eat. ????????????"
"The food is fresh, healthy and delicious. The service is excellent! I love this place!"
"I love having a fast and healthy place to eat on the go! The menu has good variety, and I love being able to fully customize with a grab your own item. Even better, if I'm running late, I can grab a fresh bottle of juice! I've never seen that offered at any juice place I've been to."
"Fun place."
"Awesome Dominique"
"Great healthy options!! So glad they came to Riverside. We will definitely be back."
"A little bit expensive but very tasty"
"This was absolutely wonderful! Southwestern was great and the oxidization elimination smoothie was really good. My 2year old loved the mac n cheese and the red Phoenix smoothie. Her fav was the toddler table - just her size. Thanks!"
"Fresh, friendly and fast ... not to mention on my way home from work. Great stuff! A little pricey compared to comparable items at other places, but you get what you pay for."
"Great service, friendly staff and fresh juices!"
"Great service ????"
"Excellent fresh and healthy meal option for the area. This is my third time and I m very happy. It s a bit off my budget but I would chose it over any other healthy meal if I can afford it. Very good customer service."
"Great smoothies, delicious healthy options!"
"Grabbagreen may be my new favorite restaurant. With a helpful, friendly staff; a a variety of menu options; and healthy, delicious food, grabbagreen is really onto something here. 5 stars. No doubt about it."
Grabbagreen Jacksonville - Riverside is rated 4.78 based on 94 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!