Graced Beauty Reviews

About Graced Beauty:

Handmade and Plant-Based Skin and Body Products

hello@gracedbeauty.com

Tell us how Graced Beauty made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My hands are so soft!! I love my body butter.
Love the product!! Starting to see results after one week of using and I’m so happy.
I love the sugar scrub it made me feel softer and I liked how it smelted
Even though I have only been using these products for a couple of days. I have noticed a change in my oil production on my face and the fresh feeling after using them.
I am so glad that I found a local business that I come back. The customer service of Grace beauty is very quick and helpful. I especially love the packaging and attention to detail!
I was recommended to Graced Beauty products by a friend. So far, I’m loving everything I ordered. The delivery time was quick and the packaging was beautiful!
Great communication and fast shipping!
I’m all about using and promoting local businesses, especially if it’s an entrepreneurial woman. I’m looking forward to trying more products and seeing the expansion of this brand.
Dear Graced Beauty, I have it to my Granddaughter as a Christmas Gift, and she loves it. She uses Every item and very pleased with her skin. I'll give a few weeks and maybe she can take a picture of her skin and Share her story too. I kept the skin toner for myself sense it was 2 in my Box of Goodies. That Body Butter is Amazing. Thanks again for sharing your products that actually works!
All I can say is WOW! Graced Beauty is awesome. The customer service is the best!!!!!
Love these products!!
I order the body trio. My order arrived beautifully packaged and really fast.
The products are wonderful and the price is affordable. What more can you ask for?
I LOVE the Charcoal Clay Mask! It’s phenomenal. I’ve used ALOT of masks and this one is an all time favorite. It tightens and refreshes the skin, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Grace Beauty is the company I’ve needed to exist for a long time. You can feel how good the quality of these products is and having the option of intentional, handmade products from a small business is exactly what I’ve been looking to add into my beauty routine.
Very intentional and customer eccentric. I can not wait to try more products!
Graced Beauty is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews