Grange Villa Cars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grange Villa Cars Ltd

How would you rate Grange Villa Cars Ltd ?

Diana Trudy
"Hi, Thanks for contributing to Review Centre. The company is concerned that you have left your review on the wrong review page. Please get in touch with us so we can make sure it is in the right place. We recently bought a car from Grange Villa Cars Ltd, County Durham, North East, and from the beginning to the end everything was perfect. If you want to buy a campervan or car I would highly recommend this company. While our number plates were getting ready the person I dealt with very kindly offered another car for us to go on a holiday. He has lots of years of experience in importing cars like Mazda Bongo and others from Japan. Now I'm a very happy owner of Mazda Bongo now thanks to the person I dealt with. I would like also to mention his wife who kindly gave us good advice for our dog. Thank you, to her. If you want to buy a car from a dealer you can trust I highly recommend Grange Villa Cars Ltd."
Grange Villa Cars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews