Gravel4u Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Gravel4u
Telephone

How would you rate Gravel4u ?

"If I could give them zero I would. Ordered a large bag of gravel on Tuesday and paid the £20 next day delivery charge so it would be there for the landscapers on Thursday. Today is Friday and still hasn't arrived. They do not answer their phone, they do not return emails, they do not respond in any way. I even got the mobile number of the man who runs this company, Anthony, from the hauliers and again, no response to messages left. Obviously I have asked for a full refund and I will continue until I get my money back. As it is they have wasted my time and the landscapers time. They are also not responding to the Landscaping company either despite multiple messages left by them. Do not use this company. At best they are a waste of space, at worst they are a shower of crooks."
"Ordered blue slate for garden.got a bulk bag.shipped for free as in postcode area.delivered within 3 days.excellent price.couldn't find it cheaper.totally satisfied with shipping &quality hence 5 stars"
Gravel4u is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews