Greece Holiday Tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greece Holiday Tours

About Greece Holiday Tours: Greece Holiday Tours is the space to book convenient, affordable, and safe trips to tour Santorini and the surrounding areas with dedicated tour guides. Read our reviews and see why our clients book with us year after year.

We are your authority on Athens, Mykonos, and Crete excursions. See Santorini from a birds-eye view as you travel between each site on a helicopter. You can watch the boats, see dolphins, and view the caldera from overhead.

+306947436643

Kontou Chrysoula
Andromaxis 54, Ilion AFM:800653271 DOY Ag. Anargyron

How would you rate Greece Holiday Tours ?

"Fantastic tour, highly recommended. We really got the rock star treatment from Elena, who not only showed us a great day but really knows a lot of history. Thanks for putting up with a bunch of guys on spring break!"
"Greece Holiday Tours gave us an amazing experience and made sure we were comfortable the entire trip, thanks!"
"We took a trip to wine country and ate local fruits. It was a delightful experience that we will always cherish. We found our favorite place, and we plan to come back every year and take a picture to put on our holiday cards. We love Santorini"
"Our trip to Santorini was the best time ever. We went on a tour of the city and had lunch on the beach. We even took a scuba diving trip where we saw incredible creatures while swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Caldera."
"We had the most amazing experience in Santorini, Greece! We loved the amazing views, friendly customer service, and such wonderful local food options."
"This was the easiest way to plan my trip! Everything is set up in a neat and orderly manner making it easy to book my vacation. Thanks a ton!"
"If you want to book a great trip, just click here. I found that we got all that we needed and then some on this website. Just wait until my sister finds out how easy it was for me to make vacation plans because her experience was a disaster. She is going to be so upset until I bring her with me next time :-))))"
"You answered my questions so quickly. This experience was my first time booking a trip, but you made it so fun. Thank you for all your help!!"
"I will use this site to book my trip to Greece next summer. I love the quick check out feature on the website. This vacation was the easiest trip I ever booked"
"I found your site very easy to manage. My time on the page was less than fifteen minutes from start to finish. I found what I needed, and I was off."
"I loved the whole experience!!! I will recommend the site to all my friends."
"You can bet I will use your service again. I found everything just fine. I was very happy"
Greece Holiday Tours is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews