GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com
Courier, Own Driver
Read GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

About GreenFlooringSupply.com:

Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy
From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
Quick/timely shipping, great customer service, affordable price Thank you!
Hi Marshal,

So glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and our pricing on your purchase of Coretec Plus Medora Oak flooring. It was our pleasure assisting your throughout your flooring purchase process.

If you ever have any questions or we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
All fine. No problem delivery. Fast shipment.
Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Gold Coast Acacia. Happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service and product delivery.

Jorden
I ordered Happy Feet Tile everything worked out great. “ For those who are trying to make an eco-friendly tile purchase decision, Happy Floor Porcelain tiles are made from partially recycled materials and are not just beautiful but also help you help the world! Ninety percent of Happy Floor's premium tiles are imported from Italy, with the other 10 percent coming from Spain.”
HI Sue,

It was my pleasure helping with your purchase of Happy Floors Tile style Macaubus. Your are exactly right that Happy floors is a quality porcelain tile with great environment features.

Jorden
Excellent service and awesome quality
Hi Kay,

It was my pleasure helping with your purchase of your Earthweave Catskill organic wool carpet. Glad you are loving the product and were very happy with our service. If we can ever be of assistance just let us know.

Hi Kay,

It was our pleasure assisting with your Earthweave Catskill organic wool carpet.

So glad you are enjoying the product and were happy with the service we provided.

If you have any questions through out please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Jorden
Good price, quick delivery (picked up at warehouse 2 days after placing order), and courteous service. I would definitely use them again.
Hi Mark,

It was my pleasure helping you with your purchase of Coretec Plus Amelia oak.
Awesome that it was received so quickly and you were very satisfied with our service.

Jorden
Good customer service, solid product selection.
Our pleasure! Please do let us know if there is something we could have done to make this a 5 star rating for you?

We are always willing to look at ways of improving our customer experience to offer top notch service.

Jorden
Over the top service and outstanding prices. You wont be disappointed in purchasing your Coretec flooring from GreenFlooringSupply.com. We certainly were not.
Thank you very much. Thank you for taking the time out for your review of the Coretec flooring. Your experience and review of our business is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jorden
Great experience - Jorden was super helpful and very responsive when I had questions, the price was significantly lower than in local retail stores, and the flooring arrived very quickly.
HI Laurel,

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure assisting with your purchase of Coretec Plus Enhanced Tile Ara. Very cool that we were able to save you money and that you had a great experience with our service.

If we can be of further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Everything was exactly as promised. From ordering through pickup the whole process was easy and very fast.
So glad to hear you were satisfied with your flooring purchase and our service.

Thank you for your business!

Awesome.
Right Back at ya! Thank you so much!

Jorden
I used Green Flooring Supply this summer to outfit my whole house with carpet bought through them. Their service was incredible. Their price, less than local vendors in Colorado. The follow-up to our order was informative and timely. I will recommend them to all who want to have quality and service delivered to your front door. Rosita in Denver Colorado
Hi Rosita,

So glad you were satisfied with our service ! Thank you for your purchase of Unique Wool Carpet Bellaire. If you ever have any questions about your carpet purchase please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I spoke with Ryan? So sorry if I didn't catch your name correctly; it may have been Jorden. I requested two samples from the North Winds Collection. Within a week or ten days my samples were delivered. They sent two full 6x36" planks. Amazing! Our new home construction starts next Spring. Green Flooring, you folks will definitely be ordering from you. Thank you- Melissa
Hi Melissa, So glad the samples arrived on time as planned. I am sure you are looking forward to your new home and selecting the beautiful tile and flooring for it.

If you have any questions throughout the process I am glad to assist.

Thank you!

Jorden
Jordan and the Green Flooring team is amazing to work with! Super great prices for excellent flooring. Delivered in a timely manner. They will be my first go-to for future needs as well!
Hi Saga,

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. It was our pleasure assisting with your Coretec Plus Red River Hickory purchase.

If there is anything flooring related we can assist with in the future please let me know.

Jorden
Jordan was great to work with, He was very knowledgeable, and his price saved me a lot of money. He also followed up to see if everything worked out. Recommend these people.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure assisting with your Coretec Pro Plus Chesapeake Oak purchase.

If we can assist with any questions in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Great pricing and customer service!
Thank you for your review! So glad we could meet your flooring needs in price and service!

Service was great!
Thank you for your business Steve! It was our pleasure assisting you with your Coretec plus Antique Marble flooring.

Let us know if we can help you out again in the future.

Hi Steven,

It was our pleasure assisting you with your Coretec Plus Antique Marble Flooring purchase. Glad you were satisfied with our service.

If you have any flooring questions or needs in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Unbelievable company / great product, pricing and customer service. Jorden is the very best.
Hi Frances,

Thank you so much!

It was a pleasure assisting you with your new Coretec Pro Plus Enhanced Pembroke Pine.

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our service as we strive to bring a small town feel to the "big internet" .

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
The absolute best online buying experience ever! The prices are great, the customer service is beyond amazing, and you get your order in a timely manner. Jorden handled my order from start to finish. He is knowledgeable about the products and explained all the shipping options so I got the best deal to meet my needs. Don't hesitate to order from Green Flooring!
Thank you so much Pamela. It was my pleasure assisting you with your new Coretec XL Alexandria Oak Flooring.

It truly means so much to me seeing your review and knowing that we were able to take care of you from the beginning to end.

As always if anything comes up don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!

Jorden
Awesome service and very good pricing. Jorden made the whole transaction seamless and quickly got a refund for us when one box of tile was damaged. Strongly recommend. We live in Illinois and even though they are located on the west coast, it was like they were a neighborhood business.
Hi Ed,

It was our pleasure assisting you with your Coretec Plus Brockport Oak flooring. So glad we were easily able to remedy the damaged carton issue for you. It is our to maintain a high level of customer service and provide you personal attention. So glad you were satisfied with our service on your flooring order.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance at any point in your flooring project.

Jorden
Great customer service and delivery experience.
Hi Kevin,

It was a pleasure assisting on your order for Coretec Plus Brockport Oak. Glad you were satisfied with our customer service and our delivery.

If we can be of further service though out your project or for future flooring projects please don't hesitate to reach out.

GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.95 based on 66 reviews