GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com
Courier, Own Driver
Read GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

About GreenFlooringSupply.com:

Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy
From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
Delivered the carpet on time with no problems.
Jordan had exceptional customer service.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Red River Hickory. I appreciate your feedback on my customer service. Our mission is simple, great service and high quality flooring at a great price.

Glad to receive your feedback we are reaching our goals.

Jorden
I was so pleased with GreenFlooringSupply. First their price was considerably lower than any other supplier. Second Jason called several times to double check detailsrrn more pleased to tell me one item was back ordered and when it would be available. Great experience.
Hi Judy,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Springfield Oak. I really appreciate your kind review and feedback of our products, pricing and service. So glad to hear that you were very please with all of them.

It was my pleasure assisting you throughout the process.

If I can ever be of assistance down the road please do not hesitate.

Jorden
Jordan is always easy going, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. You won't be disappointed in the service and certainly not the material.
Hi Michael,

It has been my pleasure assisting with your many flooring projects over the past year. As your company specializes in kitchen and bath remodels I am fully aware of the amount of service and great pricing that your company requires.

We really appreciate all of your business in the Coretec Flooring and look forward to assisting you for many years to come.

Jorden
Great customer service and we love the product! Thankyou Jorden and Green Flooring Supply!
Hi Erik,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Edinburgh oak. Great to hear that you are loving the product and were very satisfied with our service. It was my pleasure assisting on your flooring project throughout the process.

If you ever have any needs in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Very good experience! Jordan was great to work with!!
Hi Autumn,

Thank you for your flooring purchase of Coretec Plus Kingswood oak. It was my pleasure assisting you with your order. Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

If I can ever be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Great customer service, lowest price by far! Picked up flooring from distribution center so there was no shipping fees and because they are located in another state there was no taxes. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Hi Heather,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Elster Oak. We really appreciate your review of our service and pricing! Glad to hear you were happy with the process and able to pick up your material for no charge from a regional warehouse.

If I can ever be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Very competitive pricing and excellent service!
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Roswell Hickory. Excellent to hear you were satisfied with our pricing and service.

It was my pleasure assisting you with your flooring order.

If you ever have any needs down the road please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I am very satisfied. Great costumer service .Lowest prices I could find. The shipment was on time and damage free. I will use Green Flooring Supply on my future projects.
Hi Don,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Suva Oak. We really appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear that we were able to get you the best price and provide excellent service.

If I can ever be of assistance down the road please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I was a little nervous buying flooring online, but Jorden made the process super easy! And it was the best deal by far vs other flooring distributors. I highly Recommend green flooring supply
Hi Alexia,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Marsh Oak. Thank you for your kind review and I am glad we were able to help you feel comfortable purchasing from us. Our goal is to provide top notch service of a local store, at a price that is unbeatable.

We appreciate you letting us know we are meeting our business goals!

Jorden
I was nervous about making a large online purchase with a company I’m unfamiliar with. However, the experience was excellent! Jorden was quick to answer all my questions and the flooring was promptly delivered. The price point is unbeatable. I couldn’t find the exact brand and color match locally, but same brand, different color was much more expensive than the price from Green Flooring Supply!
Hi Leanne,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear we were able to assist you promptly and help you to feel comfortable with your online purchase of Coretec Plus Alabaster Oak.

Jorden
Product is really good as well as customer service was professional and they were able to answer all of my questions. Delivery was on time and packaging was done really well.
We would definitely order from them again.
Thank you for your purchase of Cortec Pro Plus Quincy Oak. I am glad to hear you were very satisfied with the service and your product. We really appreciate your feedback on your order.

Jorden
Jorden was very helpful with choosing my Cotec floor and the ordering process was seamless.

I chose to pick-up the flooring at a nearby distributor's warehouse.

I was pleased to learn that for my floor, shipping was fast (ahead of quoted time) and free. I saved 30% from what I was quoted for the same floor from a local large flooring company.

The floor was easily installed an looks great. I have forwarded photos to Jorden.

I have already recommended others to shop at Greenflooring and I hope to be able to utilize their service for my future projects.

DW
Hi David,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Rocky Mountain oak flooring.

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience with our business. So glad to hear we were able to save you a considerable amount of money as well as take care of you throughout the process.

If I can be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
We love our new floor. The Vinyl XL flooring is SO worth the money. Jordan was very professional in answering my million questions. One box was damaged from the tow lift. They shipped another box right away. I would definitely buy from Green Flooring Supply again.
Hi Darlene,

Thank you for your purchase of the Coretec Grande Marina Oak. It was my pleasure helping you with your questions throughout the process, so glad i could answer all of them for you. Unfortunately damage can occur periodically and our goal is to get it remedied promptly.

Jorden
Great service. Quick response and delivery. Everything arrived timely and in great condition. Thank you.
Hi Sandy,

Great to hear of your satisfaction with our service! Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus HD Dusk Contempo Oak. It was my pleasure assisting you throughout your flooring purchasing process.

Jorden
Really great and helpful. Prompt service. They answer phone on the odd hours I work! What a bonus!
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Blackstone Oak flooring. Your review of our services is greatly appreciated and I am thrilled to hear you were very satisfied.

Jorden
Very good and smooth and well priced. enjoyed every minute of dealing with you and will do it again as needed
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Enhanced Aden Oak. Really appreciate your kind review. It was my pleasure working with you as well!

Thank you for your business and I look forward to helping you on the next project.

Jorden
Jorden was super helpful got us a great price and helped us out when we had some damaged items on arrival. Would for sure use Green Flooring again.
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Design Accolade Oak.

Unfortunately freight damage can occur occasionally and it is our goal to get it taken care of promptly.

I am glad to hear you were very satisfied with our service and our pricing.

Jorden
Worked with Jorden to order our vinyl flooring. He was super knowledgeable and helped me make the right purchase decision. We ended up buying a wide plank cortec product that turned out way above expectations.

Also, we got a great price that was better than every other retailer we called. People often say businesses live and die on reviews, I disagree. Businesses live and die based on how they treat the customer and Greenflooring.com definitely knows how to do that well.
Hi David,

Thank you for your detailed review of the service we provide. It was my pleasure assisting you with your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Berlin Pine.

Your exactly right that our business is built upon providing great service with products at a great price. I am glad to hear that we met your expectations on both fronts.

If I can ever be of assistance down the road please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Ordered Shaw flooring which i was able to pick up at a local distribution warehouse which saved some shipping costs. The flooring and customer service have been great. Jorden has been friendly and easy to work with.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your order of the Coretec Pro Plus Berlin Pine. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service and with our shipping options to save you some money. It has been my pleasure assisting you on your project.

If you have further questions down the road don't hesitate to reach out.

GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews