GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com
Courier, Own Driver
Read GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

About GreenFlooringSupply.com:

Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy
From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
Some of the flooring came in broken
Can you please call us so we can get a solution for you? Unfortunately freight damage does happen periodically .

Once we receive notice from you about freight damage we resolve it promptly.

Please call or email us asap.

Jorden
I only needed one carton of cork flooring to use for a countertop project (which turned out great). They gave me excellent service despite the tiny order. I would be happy to fo business with them again.
Thanks Josh. Our goal is excellent service, big or small project. Glad to hear you were very satisfied.

Thank you for your purchase of Natural Cork Tinto.

Cheers,

Jorden
Excellent price. Received product on time without incident.
Thank you for your purchase of Cortec Stone Sonia. It was our pleasure assisting you, glad to hear you were very satisfied with our pricing.

Jorden
Jordan is great to work with and the product is awesome will definitely recommend this company Thanks 🙏
Thanks Sam. Hoping you are enjoying your new Coretec Plus Enhanced Manila Oak Flooring.

Awesome, that you were happy with my service and the product. If I can assist at any point, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Everything happened exactly as Jorden said it would. The product arrived a little ahead of the expected time and was in great shape. Thanks!
Thank you for your purchase of Natural Cork Tinto Flooring.

So glad you were happy with our service and the arrival of your flooring material.

Jorden
Very courteous and informative.
Thank you for your purchase of Coretec XL Whittier Oak. It was our pleasure assisting you through out the flooring purchase process.

If we can ever be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
professional, price is right, shipping on time, palletized well, Jorden was a peach, [yaeh I said that ] would give 5 stars but my last order I picked up at the Boston warehouse and its actually in Tuanten. I wanted to go to Boston
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your purchase of the Coretec One Adelaide Walnut. So good to hear you were happy with our pricing and service.

Unfortunately we have little control over the warehouse locations, but we do clearly state on our website it is located in Taunton and we also noted the location on your invoice. If you have any needs in the future please let me know and we can always review warehouse options prior to ordering.

Jorden
Jorden was exceptional in answering all my questions, and helping me make the right choices. Some of my planks arrived damaged, when I called him, he immediately shipped me extras. I would definetly recommend Green Flooring Supply to anyone looking for a green flooring option. I love how my Copano looks installed.
Thank you Mercy! So glad you are loving your new flooring. It was my pleasure assisting you with your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Copano Oak.
If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Delivery was seamless. We got way we needed at a good price. Only place where I found a match for my existing wood flooring.
Hi Guillermo,

Thank you for your order of Natural Bamboo Horizontal Spice. It was my pleasure assisting you on your flooring order. Glad to hear you were very satisfied with our service and pricing.

Jorden
Excellent customer service. Always responsive and customer focused. Product was as specified. Overall, I was very happy doing business with them
HI David,

Thank you for your order of Coretec Plus Tile Cardinal stone. It was my pleasure assisting with you and glad to hear you were very satisfied with the service and the product.

Excellent
Thank you Rosita. It was my pleasure assisting you with your purchase of Unique Bellaire wool carpet.

If we can be of assistance in the future with any of your flooring needs please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Service and product was awesome. The initial shipment was missing transition pieces but Jorden was quick to fix the problem and get the pieces to us quickly. However when the missing pieces arrived they were the wrong color. Again Jorden quickly got that handled and we had the correct ones the next day. Mistakes happen and customer service means everything. Yours is top notch! Thank you
Hi Tana,

Thank you for your order of Coretec Plus XL Whittier Oak. It really was unfortunate the warehouse could not get the tranistions right and the first ones were lost. So glad we could get it resolved for you in a timely fashion.

Your right hiccups can occur and our goal is always to get them resolved promptly for you. So glad you are satisfied with our service as well as your new flooring!

Jorden
I received all of the flooring in a timely manner. Two of the boxes were damaged, with 4 damaged boards, and I was sent a free replacement box within a week. Service and prices were great, I would recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com to anyone!
Hi Kari,

Thank you for your order of Coretec Plus Rocky Mountain oak flooring.

Our apologies for the slight freight damage that occurred. It happens periodically, so glad you were happy with the prompt replacement material. Our goal is always to get any issues resolve asap.

Jorden
Quick/timely shipping, great customer service, affordable price Thank you!
Hi Marshal,

So glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and our pricing on your purchase of Coretec Plus Medora Oak flooring. It was our pleasure assisting your throughout your flooring purchase process.

If you ever have any questions or we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
All fine. No problem delivery. Fast shipment.
Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Gold Coast Acacia. Happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service and product delivery.

Thank you for your business.

Jorden
I ordered Happy Feet Tile everything worked out great. “ For those who are trying to make an eco-friendly tile purchase decision, Happy Floor Porcelain tiles are made from partially recycled materials and are not just beautiful but also help you help the world! Ninety percent of Happy Floor's premium tiles are imported from Italy, with the other 10 percent coming from Spain.”
HI Sue,

It was my pleasure helping with your purchase of Happy Floors Tile style Macaubus. Your are exactly right that Happy floors is a quality porcelain tile with great environment features.

Jorden
Excellent service and awesome quality
Hi Kay,

It was my pleasure helping with your purchase of your Earthweave Catskill organic wool carpet. Glad you are loving the product and were very happy with our service. If we can ever be of assistance just let us know.

Hi Kay,

It was our pleasure assisting with your Earthweave Catskill organic wool carpet.

So glad you are enjoying the product and were happy with the service we provided.

If you have any questions through out please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Jorden
Good price, quick delivery (picked up at warehouse 2 days after placing order), and courteous service. I would definitely use them again.
Hi Mark,

It was my pleasure helping you with your purchase of Coretec Plus Amelia oak.
Awesome that it was received so quickly and you were very satisfied with our service.

Jorden
Good customer service, solid product selection.
Our pleasure! Please do let us know if there is something we could have done to make this a 5 star rating for you?

We are always willing to look at ways of improving our customer experience to offer top notch service.

Thank you for your business.

Jorden
Over the top service and outstanding prices. You wont be disappointed in purchasing your Coretec flooring from GreenFlooringSupply.com. We certainly were not.
Thank you very much. Thank you for taking the time out for your review of the Coretec flooring. Your experience and review of our business is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,