GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com
Courier, Own Driver
Read GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

About GreenFlooringSupply.com:

Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy
From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
Great communication, very easy to pick up, and great quality of flooring!
Thank you for your purchase of Shaw Floorte pro mineral mix color pebble.

Really glad to hear you are happy with our service and the product.

If we can ever assist in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Jorden was extremely helpful, very professional and always got back with me right away. The product was high quality and was delivered on time. I have recommended Green Flooring Supply to numerous people and will continue to do so. Excellent customer service!!
Hi Anne Marie,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Enhanced Gateway Hickory flooring.

Your feedback on our service and the product is wonderful news and helps us to know we are on the right track. We greatly appreciate your referrals, as your referral means a lot to us and helps us to grow.

Jorden
Got my questions answered super quickly and order arrived super quickly!
Hi Zach,

Thank you for purchasing the Coretec Pro Plus Belmont hickory flooring.

Awesome to hear that you were satisfied with our service as well as getting the product to you in a timely manner.

If we can be of assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
We couldn't be happier with Green Flooring Supply. We had some questions regarding different COREtec styles/options and Jordan was very knowledgeable and helped us get the right flooring for our renovation. The shipment arrived ahead of time and the product was perfect. We love our new floor and we highly recommend Green Flooring System.
Hi Suzanne,

We really appreciate you taking the time with your detailed review of our service and flooring. Thank you for purchasing the Coretec Stone Harmonia.

So glad to hear you are loving your new floor as well as our service throughout the process. Glad I could help with your questions and get you the flooring to meet your needs for your renovation.

If I can assist in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I've placed several orders, and have always received great value and service. In one instance, they were very helpful in quickly replacing some cartons that were damaged by the trucking company that delivered my order.
Hi Joel,

Thank you for your continued business and your most recent purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Belmont Hickory and Coretec Pro Plus Copano Oak. I am very pleased to hear you have been satisfied with our service throughout your orders.

Freight damage is unfortunate, our goal is to get it fixed promptly and get you replacement right out, glad we met that standard on your order.

As always if I can assist in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Green flooring responded instantly to my questions on a Saturday, and helped me get the order placed and arranged for me to pick it up locally . 10 star service! Also very competitive pricing
Hi Mike,

Thank you for purchasing the Coretec Plus Amalfi Grey flooring. Appreciate your kind review of my service throughout the process.

Glad everything went smoothly and we were able to get you a great deal. If I can ever be of assistance down the road don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Friendly service, prompt replys and helpful with delivery set up. Competitive pricing,. Very satisfied with Green Flooring
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your kind review of our business. We appreciate your purchase of the Coretec Plus HD Sherwood Rustic Pine. Very glad to hear you were satisfied with our pricing and customer service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in the future.

Jorden
The quality and price were outstanding. The floor came right on time. The floor pulled all the remodeling together. I ended up installing the flooring myself and while not as easy and fast as stated it was not bad. I would highly recommend the luxury vinyl planks.
Hi Beth,

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our pricing, service and delivery time. Thank you for your purchase of Cortec Plus Gold Coast Acacia flooring.

Glad you were able to work through the install, we do our best to quote averages on installation and offer full support on questions etc. but you are exactly right depending on level experience and installation details some may take a little longer and some will go faster. Sounds like you are well on your way to being a professional installer!

Jorden
Wonderful product and excellent customer service. This is the second order I have placed with Green Flooring Supply and I will definitely use them for new projects in the queue. The fact that they offer products that are green and recycled is icing on the cake. Nancy Iraggi, Interior Designer
Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your continued support and your recent purchase of the Coretec Pro Plus Quincy Oak. We are very proud of our customer service and so glad that we were able to meet your needs throughout the flooring purchase process.

Look forward to assisting you on the next project.

Jorden
We ordered flooring for our large kitchen and from the initial phone call of placing our order with Jorden at Green Flooring Supply to the delivery pick up location we were very impressed with the professionalism of both. Jorden was very knowledgeable about the flooring we were purchasing and answered all of our questions. Our floor is beautiful. We plan to order additional flooring in the near future for a new project from Jorden.
Thank you for your feedback on your order of Coretec Pro Plus XL Wellington Oak. I am very glad to hear you were satisfied with our service as well as your new flooring.

Look forward to helping you out in the future on your next project.

Jorden
It was easy purchasing from GreenFlooring. They sent me the free samples and answered my questions, even after I purchased the flooring. I picked the flooring that was listed as one of the most popular LVP. It turned out to be a great choice! Love my new floors 😍
Hi Hoa,

Thanks for your review and thank you for purchasing the Coretec Plus Ivory coast oak flooring. You are right this is an extremely popular choice, its a beautiful and super durable flooring option.

Its really nice to get the free sample and feel confident in your selection. So awesome you are loving your new floors!

Jorden
Green flooring was amazing Jorden was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My Flooring arrived earlier than expected. The only issue we had was with the carrier,our load shifted and damaged 8 boxes (no fault of green flooring) Jorden said he'd replace any fully damaged box. Great customer service!I will be ordering from them again.
Hi Sara,

Thank you for purchasing Coretec Pro Plus Galveston Oak. It was my pleasuring assisting you.

Sorry to hear about the damaged cartons in shipping , but very glad we got the issue fixed for you right away, thank you for promptly informing us!

Looking forward to helping you in the future.

Jorden
Green flooring supply was absolutely fantastic to work with. Our flooring, natural strand woven bamboo, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Jorden kept me updated throughout the sales and shipping process. I would highly recommend green flooring supply, thanks so much! Jon
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your order of Natural Bamboo Expressions in Color Natural. So glad to hear you were happy with our service throughout the process.

Your opinion means a lot to our business. If you ever have flooring needs in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Jorden
Jorden went the extra distance to secure exactly the cork flooring we wanted, finding a lot sufficient for our needs and having its shipped directly to our area in a timely way. Not only that, his prices were unusually competitive. Great product, great service, great price--what more could anyone ask?
Hi David,

Thank you for purchasing the Amorim Wise Traces Natural flooring. Awesome to hear you were very happy with our service and the pricing. This product has become extremely popular so stock issues have been a little tough but we are doing our best to get the product to you asap.

Enjoy you new floors!

Jorden
Great looking product, easy to install. And picking up from your place in Renton was convenient
Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feed back. Glad to hear the pick up of your Coretec Plus Enhanced Manila Oak went nice and smooth and we could save you some money with that option.

Sounds like the product installed nicely as well. Hope your enjoying your new floors.

Jorden
Everything went very smooth.
Thanks Scott. Glad to here you were satisfied with your Tesoro Wood Heart Pine product and service.

If I can ever be of further assistance don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I hit upon GreenFlooring by accident when looking for a less expensive source for my project, which I had already researched and priced. The FloorStore was charging .50 more a foot for the same thing I purchased from GreenFlooring ! Jordan was very helpful and the order was supposed to take a week to fill and it only took a day ! We did have to drive over to the Shaw warehouse to pick it up (shipping to our door at the same price would have been the best expected "outcome", but we were still happy to be able to start our project faster than expected, by six days !) I am going to need carpeting in the next few months, do you sell Shaw carpeting as well ???? Other brands ? We were very pleased with the product and the professional and FAST service . Keep up the good work....I am glad to have a place to purchase the quality I want at a price I would like pay ! Thank you .
Thank you for purchasing Coretec Pro Plus Quincy Oak. So glad we were able to get the material to you so quickly and at a great price!

I would be glad to assist you with your carpet project. Just give me a phone call or email and we can start the process of samples etc for you.

Thank you for your business!

Jorden
Great prices, prompt to answer all of our questions, fast shipping, and very easy to deal with. Thanks!
Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Red River Hickory. It sounds like we met your expectations and I am very pleased to hear that.

If I can ever be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Easy purchase, fair pricing. Shipping took a few days to happen but nothing faster was promised.
Hi Kristie,

Thank you for your purchase of Osmo Polyx oil 2.5 liter. Times are a little tough with our local restrictions due to the current virus situation, in getting some of our smaller items out via UPS ground. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the 1 day delay in the shipment heading out.

Let us know if you have any questions throughout the process.

Thank you for your business and understanding,

Jorden
What a relief to find the exact flooring needed to complete the house. I feared we had waited too long and a match was no longer available. Green Flooring could not have been friendlier, more helpful, or professional. Great communication. The delivery company damaged one box and though of course not Green Flooring's fault in any way they could not have been more helpful. A replacement box was immediately sent and they handled everything. Do not hesitate to order from Green Flooring!!! Thank you so much...
Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your awesome review of our services and the product. So glad to hear you are happy with your new Bamboo Expressions Tiger. It was my pleasure assisting you throughout the flooring purchasing process, sorry for the freight damage... like you said good news is we handle any freight issues promptly.

If I can ever assist in the future with any flooring questions do not hesitate to reach out.

GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.93 based on 109 reviews