GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com
Courier, Own Driver
Read GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

About GreenFlooringSupply.com:

Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy
From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
What a relief to find the exact flooring needed to complete the house. I feared we had waited too long and a match was no longer available. Green Flooring could not have been friendlier, more helpful, or professional. Great communication. The delivery company damaged one box and though of course not Green Flooring's fault in any way they could not have been more helpful. A replacement box was immediately sent and they handled everything. Do not hesitate to order from Green Flooring!!! Thank you so much...
Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your awesome review of our services and the product. So glad to hear you are happy with your new Bamboo Expressions Tiger. It was my pleasure assisting you throughout the flooring purchasing process, sorry for the freight damage... like you said good news is we handle any freight issues promptly.

If I can ever assist in the future with any flooring questions do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Highly recommended! Price cannot be beat and delivery was fast with no damage. My first time CoreTec installation DIY went fantastic. This product is almost idiot proof to install and resulting floor looks great. Jorden's advice on sticking to 7" x 48" size rather than longer, wider planks for a solo install saved my bacon. Price, customer support, and fast delivery make this a no brainer choice for fellow DIYers. Make sure to watch some videos on installation.
Hi Kurt,

Thank you for your detailed review of our service and the product. It sounds like you are super happy with the Coretec Plus Enhanced Marianas Oak in quality and throughout the installation process.

It was my pleasure assisting you throughout the purchase process. If I can be of further assistance do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
I am extremely happy with the help I have received from Green Flooring Supply and the generous samples they sent to help us choose the tile we preferred. Also, what a pleasant surprise to learn that shipping was free if we were willing to pick it up from a shipping company nearby.
Hi Harlan,

Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Enhanced Tile Dorado. So glad to hear you were happy with our service and shipping options for your project.

If we can be of further assistance don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your business.

Jorden
Very glad that I chose to get my flooring from you. The service and product is above excellent.
Thank you so much for your kind review. It was my pleasure helping you with your order of Coretec plus Marsh oak.

So glad to hear of your satisfaction with our service and the product.

If I can ever be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Had a excellent respnse to my question online. Great fast service and everything added up to a fantastic looking floor.
Hi Al,

Glad you are loving your new Coretec Pro Plus Copano Oak Flooring. Thanks so much for your kind review of your flooring and our service.

It was my pleasure assisting you with your flooring order.

Just let me know if I can ever be of further assistance.

Jorden
They were communicative, shipped quickly and have a superior product. Thank you!
Hi Tracei,

Thank you for the kind review and for your purchase of Castle Combe Artisans Rookwood engineered hardwood floorign.

Great to hear you were very satisfied with the product and our service, it was my pleasure assisting you.

If I can ever be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Great, quick service.
Hi Robin,

Thanks for your review! Glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for your purchase of Bamboo Horizontal Spice. Don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of assistance in the future.

Jorden
Good service and willing to work with alaskans unlike many other sellers!
Hi Edward,

Happy to work with Alaskans! Glad we were able to help you out with your Bamboo Horizontal Spice. Just let me know if I can help out in the future or if you need a fishing buddy :)

Jorden
Customer service was great! They were very helpful whether it was on the phone or via email with ordering and any questions I had. Would definitely purchase from them again!
Hi Jennifer,

So great to hear you were happy with our service! Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Enhanced Sultan. It was my pleasure assisting you throughout. If I can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Jorden was excellent to work with, I received a very good price for the flooring I wanted and I'm looking forward to receiving it tomorrow. Communication was excellent, highly recommend.
HI Erin,

It has been my pleasure! Thank you for your purchase of Coretec Plus Clear Lake oak. So glad to hear you were happy with our pricing and our service.

Jorden
The most helpful customer experience I’ve had in a long time. Kudos!
Hi Benjamin,

Your to Awesome! Thank you for your kind review of our services.

Also Thank you for your purchase of Natural Cork Marmol flooring.

It was my pleasure assisting you with your purchase.

If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Some of the flooring came in broken
Can you please call us so we can get a solution for you? Unfortunately freight damage does happen periodically .

Once we receive notice from you about freight damage we resolve it promptly.

Please call or email us asap.

Jorden
I only needed one carton of cork flooring to use for a countertop project (which turned out great). They gave me excellent service despite the tiny order. I would be happy to fo business with them again.
Thanks Josh. Our goal is excellent service, big or small project. Glad to hear you were very satisfied.

Thank you for your purchase of Natural Cork Tinto.

Cheers,

Jorden
Excellent price. Received product on time without incident.
Thank you for your purchase of Cortec Stone Sonia. It was our pleasure assisting you, glad to hear you were very satisfied with our pricing.

Jorden
Jordan is great to work with and the product is awesome will definitely recommend this company Thanks 🙏
Thanks Sam. Hoping you are enjoying your new Coretec Plus Enhanced Manila Oak Flooring.

Awesome, that you were happy with my service and the product. If I can assist at any point, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Everything happened exactly as Jorden said it would. The product arrived a little ahead of the expected time and was in great shape. Thanks!
Thank you for your purchase of Natural Cork Tinto Flooring.

So glad you were happy with our service and the arrival of your flooring material.

Jorden
Very courteous and informative.
Thank you for your purchase of Coretec XL Whittier Oak. It was our pleasure assisting you through out the flooring purchase process.

If we can ever be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
professional, price is right, shipping on time, palletized well, Jorden was a peach, [yaeh I said that ] would give 5 stars but my last order I picked up at the Boston warehouse and its actually in Tuanten. I wanted to go to Boston
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your purchase of the Coretec One Adelaide Walnut. So good to hear you were happy with our pricing and service.

Unfortunately we have little control over the warehouse locations, but we do clearly state on our website it is located in Taunton and we also noted the location on your invoice. If you have any needs in the future please let me know and we can always review warehouse options prior to ordering.

Jorden
Jorden was exceptional in answering all my questions, and helping me make the right choices. Some of my planks arrived damaged, when I called him, he immediately shipped me extras. I would definetly recommend Green Flooring Supply to anyone looking for a green flooring option. I love how my Copano looks installed.
Thank you Mercy! So glad you are loving your new flooring. It was my pleasure assisting you with your purchase of Coretec Pro Plus Copano Oak.
If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
Delivery was seamless. We got way we needed at a good price. Only place where I found a match for my existing wood flooring.
Hi Guillermo,

Thank you for your order of Natural Bamboo Horizontal Spice. It was my pleasure assisting you on your flooring order. Glad to hear you were very satisfied with our service and pricing.

GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.92 based on 90 reviews