GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com

About GreenFlooringSupply.com: Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy

"I started out ordering coretec plus for 2 of my rentals from Jorden at greensupply. The product and experience was so good that I recently put it in my own house. Now I am putting it into 3 more rentals. Much easier to lay than pergo type products. It is not as brittle. Also ordering was a breeze. It went exactly as told. Order showed up quick and on time."
"The alabaster vinyl flooring is beautiful. We had it installed in our whole upstairs. It amazingly absorbs sound while the pattern is flowing and smooth. So neutral, it will match almost any decor. Our daughter chose to do the same. You will be thrilled with the results if you lay it out as it is being installed to get the best patterned results."
"great service and great pricing. Could n't be happier with Green Flooring Supply and Jorden."
"We've had such a great experience purchasing hardwood flooring from GreenFlooryingSupply.com. Jorden and his team guided us through the selection process, patiently educating us regarding the pros and cons of the various types of flooring available. And then the buying process was straightforward, the shipment arrived on time and we got a great value! Since then - over a year ago - we've enjoyed the beauty of our new flooring while being impressed at its durability. We highly recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com!"
"I just finished a remodel and highly recommend Green Flooring Supply for your flooring needs. Jordan and his team were extremely helpful in helping me pick the best products for my needs and budget as well as walking me through the installation. I had planned to only replace half the flooring in the house, but I liked the product so much that I ordered more and did the whole house."
It was a pleasure assisting you Peter. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Jorden
"Extremely helpful in product selection, competitive pricing and fast delivery. Great to work with all around."
Thank you! Glad we could help you with your flooring project!
"Love the floors. Love the service. Great company!"
Glad to hear you love your new Coretec floors! Keep us posted if we can be of further assistance.

Jorden
"I ordered flooring for my Boulder condo...not only was the pricing competitive (there were cheaper alternatives), the consultative support as I evaluated a number of options was tremendous. The product was delivered on-time and I will certainly be back in the future."
Thank you for your business Mr. Crookston, we hope you love your new Castle Combe Artisans flooring. It was our pleasure to help you through the selection process. If you have future flooring needs or questions on maintenance please do not hesitate to reach out. Jorden
"Where do I begin...? The selection of flooring options are amazing! The process of calling and talking to the super knowledgeable staff was very easy. I had a price quote in seconds. I would definitely use this site in the future and have recommended it to my friends!"
It was our pleasure Mr. Holbrook! As we discussed I will email you the cleaning and maintenance instructions for your Coretec flooring to keep them looking great. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions. Thank you for your business, Jorden
"From the product to the helpful staff our experience was what you wish every online transaction could be like. We would definitely buy from them again."
Thanks Mr Danilson! It was our pleasure doing business with you. If you have any questions on care and maintenance in the future please don’t hesitate to reach out. GreenFlooringSupply.com is here for all of your flooring needs. Cheers, Jorden
"Great selections and prices. Easy to work with. Will use again on my next project. I have been with with these folks over the years, they are solid."
Thanks Steve! We appreciate your longtime support and look forward to helping you with your next project...

Cheers,

Jorden
"Product delivered in a timely manner. The price offered by GreenFlooringSupply.com was considerably better than what was quoted by other suppliers."
"Jorden was great to work with and had exactly what I needed in stock, at a great price, and ready to ship. I would buy from Green Flooring Supply again."
It was our Pleasure! Cant wait to work with you on your next flooring project. Thank you for your business!
"Love my new flooring"