GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com

About GreenFlooringSupply.com: Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"From the first returned phone call (which was on a weekend), I knew that this was a stellar company. Jorden was prompt in his response time, informative, friendly and patient with my multitude of questions. I ordered a large quantity of flooring for my remodel and he helped coordinate and was present the entire process from the day I paid (the best deal I got anywhere after weeks of research), to the day they delivered. I have already recommended this company to several of my friends and family and will definitely use them again in the future. Not only was the customer service top notch, but I am quite pleased with the product itself. Thanks, Jorden!"
Hi Angela,

It was my pleasure helping you with your Shaw Floorte Pro Mineral Mix flooring. So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service. That is what we are all about! We greatly appreciate your referrals as we are a "small" business that operates in a large format (nation wide) .

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden Swart
"Service was great!"
Thank you for your business Steve! It was our pleasure assisting you with your Coretec plus Antique Marble flooring.

Let us know if we can help you out again in the future.

Jorden
"Unbelievable company / great product, pricing and customer service. Jorden is the very best."
Hi Frances,

Thank you so much!

It was a pleasure assisting you with your new Coretec Pro Plus Enhanced Pembroke Pine.

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our service as we strive to bring a small town feel to the "big internet" .

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"The absolute best online buying experience ever! The prices are great, the customer service is beyond amazing, and you get your order in a timely manner. Jorden handled my order from start to finish. He is knowledgeable about the products and explained all the shipping options so I got the best deal to meet my needs. Don't hesitate to order from Green Flooring!"
Thank you so much Pamela. It was my pleasure assisting you with your new Coretec XL Alexandria Oak Flooring.

It truly means so much to me seeing your review and knowing that we were able to take care of you from the beginning to end.

As always if anything comes up don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Awesome service and very good pricing. Jorden made the whole transaction seamless and quickly got a refund for us when one box of tile was damaged. Strongly recommend. We live in Illinois and even though they are located on the west coast, it was like they were a neighborhood business."
Hi Ed,

It was our pleasure assisting you with your Coretec Plus Brockport Oak flooring. So glad we were easily able to remedy the damaged carton issue for you. It is our to maintain a high level of customer service and provide you personal attention. So glad you were satisfied with our service on your flooring order.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance at any point in your flooring project.

Jorden
"Great customer service and delivery experience."
Hi Kevin,

It was a pleasure assisting on your order for Coretec Plus Brockport Oak. Glad you were satisfied with our customer service and our delivery.

If we can be of further service though out your project or for future flooring projects please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"I've just placed our order with Jorden via telephone, and opted for pickup at the Shaw Warehouse. Jorden delivers a level of customer service which in my opinion, supercedes the industry standard! He is helpful, informative, knowledgeable of the product, and has the patience of a saint in answering our questions about the and product. We went to a local store to view samples of the Coretec Product, and this place was selling the product for $.80 more than GreenFlooringSupply, PLUS...$1.99 per square foot installed! Can you imagine? I'll post another review once the product is received. If you're looking for the best enviromentally safe product, premier customer service, and the best price around, don't hesitate to give Jorden at GreenFlooringSupply a ring. You won't be sorry!"
Hi Tami,

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Glad to help with your questions and getting your new Coretec Pro Plus Belmont Hickory heading your way.

If anything comes up during the pick up process or installation process don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"The staff was very helpful with my questions and we feel we got the best price for what we wanted. Our install went easily and the floor looks amazing!"
Hi Josh,

So glad you were happy with our service and pricing on your Coretec Plus XL Montrose Oak flooring. It was out pleasure assisting you throughout the process of finding the right flooring for your new home.

If we can be of assistance at any time please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Extraordinary! Exemplary Service / Subject Matter Expert / Best Price - NO Down Side what so ever except, I now question the competence of others to a far greater degree. An unforgettable experience netting unimaginable results. (& my wife & I are very happy) Dave Bullock, Rochester, NY"
Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service with your Coretec Blackstone Oak Flooring.

It truly was a pleasure working with you and learning some new things about skeet as well :)

As always if I can assist with anything, please don't hesitate.

Cheers,

Jorden
"Great communication. Great price. Jorden was very informative from beginning to end. We chose customer pick up at the Shaw warehouse. We also received great customer service there too. Overall a very good stress free experience."
Hi Kyla,

So glad you were happy with our service and pricing on your new, Coretec Plus Durbin Pear flooring. It was our pleasure assisting with your flooring project. If you have any questions as you move forward with installation or maintenance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Customer service was excellent. I got a phone calls regarding the flooring to make sure it fit in with the color scheme of the original bamboo floors in my home. I also was upgraded to a home delivery even though my purchase was small. Thank you so much for ensuring my project turns out really well."
Hi Patricia,

So glad you were satisfied with our service and your new Bamboo Manchu flooring. If we can be of assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Excellent price, and service!!!"
Hi Valny,

Thank you for letting us assist you with your new Coretec Pro Plus Enhanced Pembroke Pine.

It has been our pleasure. Should any questions come up please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"I always received a quick reply and any questions I had were thoroughly answered."
Hi Connie,

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Hope you are loving your new Coretec Plus Carolina Pine flooring.

Keep me posted if i can be of further assistance.

Jorden
"Great service...great product...and great pricing. What else can be said? Very professional staff and will definitely use again."
Thank you so much for the feedback Bryan. It was a pleasure assisting you with your Coretec Pro Plus Quincy oak.

Hoping the installation goes smoothly, if you have any questions throughout the process, we are hear for all of your flooring questions and needs.

Jorden
"Jorden and Green Flooring do a fantastic job. We are remodeling our second house and we are once again using Green Flooring floors!"
Thanks for letting us help you out with your flooring on you second house! Its been a pleasure

Jorden
"Found on-line. called for price. Substantially less than our local source. Delivery came as promised. Everything on the order was correct. Came intact. I couldn't have been happier with the interaction. You guys are AWESOME!!!!!"
Thank you Mark! This means a lot to us. Have a great holiday weekend!

"👍🏻 Great service"
Thanks Quintin, Appreciate your business !

Jorden
"Friendly service and good pricing. Easy to do business with. Having the free shipping to a local warehouse closed the sale. Only negative is no one contacted us to tell us the product was in the warehouse. After 3 weeks, I contacted them and was notified the order was ready for pick up. My project was on hold until the flooring came in, so this caused an overall delay."
Hi Dale, Our apologies for the delay in the pick up information. We did look into this issue and it appears the manufacturer had made a mistake in transitioning the information over to us. Once again sorry for the hassle. If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Jorden
"Thank you for the excellent customer service. Very responsive and the order was ready for pickup in a day at the warehouse."
It was our pleasure. So glad to help with your new Coretec flooring. If you have any questions through out or we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate.

Jorden
"Great looking products. Great Prices. Overall great experience, Jorden was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgable. I will continue to purchase from GreenFlooringSupply again and again! Highly Recommend!"
Thank you for your business Bruce. We hope you love your Coretec plus flooring. Glad we were able to assist you on your flooring project!

Jorden
"The entire experience and product was exactly as described. Would definitely use them again."
So glad you are liking your new Coretec Plus Red River Hickory flooring. Keep us posted if we can be of assistance in the future.

Thank you for your business.

GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews