GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com

About GreenFlooringSupply.com: Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy

"👍🏻 Great service"
"Friendly service and good pricing. Easy to do business with. Having the free shipping to a local warehouse closed the sale. Only negative is no one contacted us to tell us the product was in the warehouse. After 3 weeks, I contacted them and was notified the order was ready for pick up. My project was on hold until the flooring came in, so this caused an overall delay."
"Thank you for the excellent customer service. Very responsive and the order was ready for pickup in a day at the warehouse."
It was our pleasure. So glad to help with your new Coretec flooring. If you have any questions through out or we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate.

Thank you!

Jorden
"Great looking products. Great Prices. Overall great experience, Jorden was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgable. I will continue to purchase from GreenFlooringSupply again and again! Highly Recommend!"
"The entire experience and product was exactly as described. Would definitely use them again."
"They were professional, prompt, knowledgable and pleasant. The prices couldn't be beat! No issues with the shipment. I will buy from them again in the future."
"It was easy to order my flooring. Price was good for a good-looking product. Was really happy it showed up on time."
"Jorden is extremely helpful, this is my second time working with this company and the customer service, product are exceptional. I will be a returning customer in the future."
"I was very happy with the ease in ordering and delivery. I love the quality of my flooring. I highly recommend Green Flooring Supply! Karen J. Franco"
"Jorden was great to work with, he offered good advice, had the product delivered on time and was quick to return calls."
"Initially several boxes contained damaged panels. After sending them pictiures they promptly sent out another box."
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately damage can periodically occur as we do not have any control over the freight companies.

It is our mission to get you prompt replacement for the damage material and i am glad we were able to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your business!
"My interaction with these guys has been amazing! Back in 2016 I purchased close to 1400 sqft of CORETec Plus XL, which I had seen in a store in Hawaii but couldn't afford there. Instead I found Jorden online and the help I have received was tremendous! Imagine ordering something thousands of miles away and having to deal with oceanic transits on your own... They made it super easy, and were able to ship my cargo to LA port, and from there it only took a week to cross over. The shipment was impeccable and even when I realized I was short of T moldings, dealing with Jorden was again super easy. Ever since that day, I constantly praise their website and services to anyone looking to purchase flooring. I will not even considered anyone else for my next project. 5 star service!"
"We ordered flooring at a great price through Green Flooring Supply. They delivered exactly when they said they would and everything was in perfect condition. We will definitely order again if we ever need new flooring."
"Can’t beat their prices. Even better customer service."
"Great experience with ordering and delivery of our floors. Customer Service was excellent. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of the floors."
"Love my floors! I choose the vinyl plank flooring with the cork back as I have a 220 lb Great Dane that drools a lot! I needed a floor that was water proof & scratch proof. I was able to purchase my floor for about $3.00 less a square foot through Green Flooring Supply vs the flooring stores near me."
"Green Flooring had great prices. Delivery was fast and no damage. There were a couple of design issues my room layout posed for installation and Jordan was very helpful in talking with me to consider best solutions. I would use them again."
"Got my floor in a timely manner and was an exact match to what I needed . Pricing was fair as well ."
"Great people, speedy delivery, unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend."
"Jordan was helpful in all of our conversations and even found a local warehouse for me to have carpet delivered to. Thank you!"
GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews