GreenFlooringSupply.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com

About GreenFlooringSupply.com: Here’s Why GreenFlooringSupply.com Is The Least Expensive And Best Source Of Sustainable Flooring:
GreenFlooringSupply.com cuts out the middle man and make it easy for you to purchase quality wholesale green flooring direct from the manufacturer.
We take the worries out of durability, toxicity and other issues of concern regarding flooring. Due to our strict selection process, you can relax and simply choose the natural floor that will be beautiful in your home for years to come.
GreenFlooringSupply.com provides low cost natural flooring samples so that you can view your flooring choice in your home before you commit to purchasing.
We make the shipping process easy – either ship straight to your house (curbside only), or to a local warehouse for your installer to pick up. Click here for our Flat Rate Shipping options and Policies!
GreenFlooringSupply.com offers the very best customer service of any flooring supplier. If you have questions, check out our customer service section. If you need more detailed assistance send an email or give us a call. We’re friendly!
GreenFlooringSupply.com specializes in high quality bamboo, cork and hardwood flooring. We sell at wholesale prices and from a state with no sales tax, resulting in significant savings for you.

Our natural green flooring is often less expensive than the low quality, toxic options you can find in the local big box store.

Our eco flooring materials have been hand picked from hundreds of green flooring options to give you the most affordable, healthy, durable and beautiful flooring choices for your home or business.

When purchasing a new floor, you actually have just two choices:
1) You can buy your new floor from a local supplier, or another online retailer and get a toxic, low quality, cheap floor.

OR

2) You can pay the same amount (or sometimes even less) and buy a high quality, healthy, durable, and beautiful floor from GreenFlooringSupply.com

What makes GreenflooringSupply.com’s flooring options healthy and non-toxic?
We have very strict selection criteria that every flooring material must pass. Our priorities begin with the common standard of a healthy flooring material.

The bottom line is that we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a floor that could harm your family.

Before you buy a cheap laminate flooring option, check the Indoor Air Quality Certificate for formaldehyde content. Many laminate floors can have extremely high concentrations of toxic formaldehyde, and there are healthy non-toxic options out there. If you can’t get a Indoor Air Quality Certificate, then we recommend that you steer clear.

At GreenFlooringSupply.com we can give you peace of mind. Our commitment is to quality eco flooring that will not compromise your family’s health or diminish our earth’s resources.

Why are our floors eco friendly and sustainable?
Once we’ve ensured that a product is healthy for you and your family, we check to verify its quality, durability, and sustainability.

Well made, high-hardness flooring will last much longer than cheap laminate options. This durability also increases the sustainability of our floors, because you won’t need to replace them and fill up your local landfill with worn out flooring (also consider the additional expense).

Our materials fall into sub-categories of sustainability, such as bamboo flooring and cork flooring which are sourced from rapidly renewable sources (our definition is the raw materials can be harvested in under 9 yrs). FSC certified hardwood flooring comes from third-party verified sustainably managed forests.

We want our old growth trees to stay old growth, and choosing sustainably managed and rapidly renewing flooring materials can help protect the old growth forests that we still have.

Save money with Do-It Yourself Installation
GreenFlooringSupply.com is an expert in helping homeowners with Do-It yourself natural flooring projects. Many of our clients find our floors to be very simple to install on their own.

Imagine how happy you will be with your new floor after having saved money by installing it yourself. If you have some questions about your installation project check our Flooring Q&A Section.

If you still having difficulty finding your answer shoot us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to find a solution for you…

greenflooringsupply@gmail.com

327 NW Greenwood Ave.ste 203

Tell us how GreenFlooringSupply.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Jorden is extremely helpful, this is my second time working with this company and the customer service, product are exceptional. I will be a returning customer in the future."
Hi James,

Thank you for your continued business. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your Coretec Blackstone Oak flooring as well as the Stanton Wool Carpet.

Hope you are loving them in your new home.

Jorden
"I was very happy with the ease in ordering and delivery. I love the quality of my flooring. I highly recommend Green Flooring Supply! Karen J. Franco"
Hi Karen,

Glad you found the process easy and everything went smoothly. It was our pleasure assisting with your Coretec Plus Clear Lake oak flooring. If you have any questions down the road on your new flooring please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Jorden was great to work with, he offered good advice, had the product delivered on time and was quick to return calls."
My Pleasure Russell. Glad you were satisfied with our service and your new US Floors Natural Bamboo Horizontal flooring.

If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your business.

Jorden
"Initially several boxes contained damaged panels. After sending them pictiures they promptly sent out another box."
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately damage can periodically occur as we do not have any control over the freight companies.

It is our mission to get you prompt replacement for the damage material and i am glad we were able to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your business!
"My interaction with these guys has been amazing! Back in 2016 I purchased close to 1400 sqft of CORETec Plus XL, which I had seen in a store in Hawaii but couldn't afford there. Instead I found Jorden online and the help I have received was tremendous! Imagine ordering something thousands of miles away and having to deal with oceanic transits on your own... They made it super easy, and were able to ship my cargo to LA port, and from there it only took a week to cross over. The shipment was impeccable and even when I realized I was short of T moldings, dealing with Jorden was again super easy. Ever since that day, I constantly praise their website and services to anyone looking to purchase flooring. I will not even considered anyone else for my next project. 5 star service!"
Hi Elodie,

So glad we could get you a great deal on your Cortec Plus XL Whittier oak flooring.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and referrals.

Jorden
"We ordered flooring at a great price through Green Flooring Supply. They delivered exactly when they said they would and everything was in perfect condition. We will definitely order again if we ever need new flooring."
HI Anna,

So glad you were happy with our pricing and our service with your new Coretec Plus Margate oak flooring.

If there is anything we can assist with in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Can’t beat their prices. Even better customer service."
Great to hear you were happy with our prices and service. That is our 100 percent of our goal!

Jorden
"Great experience with ordering and delivery of our floors. Customer Service was excellent. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of the floors."
Hi Karen,

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our service and your new Coretec Black Walnut flooring.

Jorden
"Love my floors! I choose the vinyl plank flooring with the cork back as I have a 220 lb Great Dane that drools a lot! I needed a floor that was water proof & scratch proof. I was able to purchase my floor for about $3.00 less a square foot through Green Flooring Supply vs the flooring stores near me."
Hi Rene,

Awesome that we were able to save you so much money on your new Coretec floors. Glad you are loving them and they are meeting your expectations.

Jorden
"Green Flooring had great prices. Delivery was fast and no damage. There were a couple of design issues my room layout posed for installation and Jordan was very helpful in talking with me to consider best solutions. I would use them again."
Hi John,

My pleasure assisting you with your new Coretec Plus XL Whittier Oak Flooring.

Our goal is great prices with great service. So glad we could meet your needs.

If you have any questions down the road please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Got my floor in a timely manner and was an exact match to what I needed . Pricing was fair as well ."
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could get you a great product in the Coretec Plus Red River Hickory at a great price.

If you have any questions down the road please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Great people, speedy delivery, unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend."
Hi Greg,

It was our pleasure helping you with your new Coretec Plus Silver Stone Tile.

So glad to hear you were satisfied with our service.

If we can assist down the road please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"Jordan was helpful in all of our conversations and even found a local warehouse for me to have carpet delivered to. Thank you!"
Hope you are loving your new carpet. Thank you for your business!

Jorden
"I highly recommend this company, Jordan was great to work with. Great prices and on time delivery. 👍🏻"
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for working with us on your Coretec Plus Gold Coast acacia flooring.

So glad you were satisfied with our pricing and service.

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jorden
"I started out ordering coretec plus for 2 of my rentals from Jorden at greensupply. The product and experience was so good that I recently put it in my own house. Now I am putting it into 3 more rentals. Much easier to lay than pergo type products. It is not as brittle. Also ordering was a breeze. It went exactly as told. Order showed up quick and on time."
Hi Jeff,

So awesome, that you are loving your new Coretec Plus Saginaw Oak. Its our pleasure to assist you with great quality flooring for your rental properties.

Really an awesome testament that you chose to put the Coretec Plus Clear lake in your own home!

Jorden
"The alabaster vinyl flooring is beautiful. We had it installed in our whole upstairs. It amazingly absorbs sound while the pattern is flowing and smooth. So neutral, it will match almost any decor. Our daughter chose to do the same. You will be thrilled with the results if you lay it out as it is being installed to get the best patterned results."
Hi Patti,

Thank you for your feedback on your new Coretec Plus Alabaster Oak Flooring. It is an awesome testament that your daughter chose to do the same flooring. Please don't hesitate if we can assist in the future.

Hi Patti,

That is awesome that you are loving your new Coretec Plus Alabaster oak flooring. What a testament that your daughter is going to install the Coretec Alabaster Oak as well.

Thanks for the recommendation of laying out the floor prior to installing, will pass that on to our customers.

Jorden
"great service and great pricing. Could n't be happier with Green Flooring Supply and Jorden."
Thank you so much for trusting us with your new flooring.

It was our pleasure assisting you on your flooring project.

Jorden
"We've had such a great experience purchasing hardwood flooring from GreenFlooryingSupply.com. Jorden and his team guided us through the selection process, patiently educating us regarding the pros and cons of the various types of flooring available. And then the buying process was straightforward, the shipment arrived on time and we got a great value! Since then - over a year ago - we've enjoyed the beauty of our new flooring while being impressed at its durability. We highly recommend GreenFlooringSupply.com!"
Hi Dave,

Glad we could assist you with excellent service on your flooring projects. It is our goal to get your the right flooring to meet your needs. Hope your new US floors Traditional cork flooring is looking beautiful.

Jorden
"I just finished a remodel and highly recommend Green Flooring Supply for your flooring needs. Jordan and his team were extremely helpful in helping me pick the best products for my needs and budget as well as walking me through the installation. I had planned to only replace half the flooring in the house, but I liked the product so much that I ordered more and did the whole house."
It was a pleasure assisting you Peter. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Jorden
"Extremely helpful in product selection, competitive pricing and fast delivery. Great to work with all around."
Thank you! Glad we could help you with your flooring project!
GreenFlooringSupply.com is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews