https://www.greenlakedesigners.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.greenlakedesigners.com

Tell us how https://www.greenlakedesigners.com made you happy
I believe Greenlake is a scam. In September 2020 they were to design a logo for a business card. We went back and forth and they never produced what they agreed upon. I have been waiting for a partial refund for months. We are now in January 2021 and I still have not received my refund. I suggest you DO NOT do business with them.
GreenLake and their team for web development and social media have been a pleasure to work with. We are currently in the development phase for a web redesign but my development manager, Jefferey Carter and our Social Media implementation team, led by Fiona Alan has been great to work with. Both parties are persistent and willing to listen. I really like the user interface design we have developed through their persistent work and several conferences. In all aspects, they have been creative and accommodating. All of us at BackBeNimble.com are looking forward to the final turnkey completion of the project.
Working with Green Lake Designers was an amazing experience. They provided me video animation services at a budget cost.
Frank has down me proud with his customer service and quality of work. I have already recommended him to a friend of mine who has now also chosen to use your services.
Great company. Does Amazing work. My Project manager Alan and his team are helping me in creating my company's brand. These guys are very knowledgeable and extremely talented at what they do. High recommend.
Appreciate all of your efforts. Frank did his best to continue to push the project, however it went longer than expected due to my availability. Thanks Frank!
Frank exceeds my expectations in quality and commitment to deadlines.

He's a very professional designer and does a amazing work with great communication and help.

I'll definitely look to work with Frank again in the future.
Thanks Frank!
Thank you for your patience. This was a difficult job between the problems with the site and me being without internet while I traveled. While the problem with the correct date has been fixed (I reactivated the header with the html command to refresh the page) the search feature is now working properly. That being said, I do appreciate the time and effort you expended on this project.
Michel is an incredibly talented Motion Graphic Designer and I was amazed at his creativity and turn-around time. I can't recommend him enough.
Excellent to work with Green Lake Designers. Got the skills and talent to produce a great final animation. Will work with again given the opportunity.
How Green Lake Designers Is an extremely professional company that delivered exactly what I needed for much less than U.S. based companies. Their work is exceptional and I will definitely hire them again in the future.
I bought their logo designing service because I needed to tie in two different logos for my business and refresh my old one. I am very impressed with the work. I didn't even need revisions to the first batch sent. This was very much worth the money and service!
I really enjoy working with Jhon. He is a very professional expert in his field, easy to work with and delivers superior work. We have used him for many projects. He recently created wonderful banner ads for my company and was always on time. He was also available often when we had a fast deadline to meet. We will continue to use him on a regular basis and highly recommend him.
Green Lake Designers are miracle maker and a Video Pro. HUGE THANK YOU for helping us meet the deadline, especially for the 2nd project. Your video editing skills are outstanding and we would not have done it without you. Look forward to great long-term relationship.
It was a great help during our tight deadlines. They were creative, communicate and open to feedback when changes needed to be made. They were available to take on our crazy schedule and we can’t thank them enough! We will definitely keep rehiring!
Competent and quick. It was a pleasure working with Green Lake Designers. I think sometimes we weren't as responsive as they expected, but I was working as the point of contact between a team of people and they weren't as quick to give feedback as I would have liked. Nevertheless, great experience and thank you.
This is the second time I used their service and they did not disappoint! They are very creative and makes a great final video product. Have no hesitation to use this company!
They are very creative and passionate in web designing. I am really happy with their designs which they provide me, website is really good look and feel I really loved it. I will definitely use them again in future. Great Job Green Lake Designers!
https://www.greenlakedesigners.com is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews